Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fat sims

:D Erin Kennedy is she fat or is that the way she should look?

Comments

• Options
    Fefe88Fefe88 Posts: 27 New Member
    edited December 2009
    No, she is muscular!!!! :) She is one of my favorite sims in the TS3!!! But there is only one problem with her, she is an adult (which in the sims world, a middle age woman!!) I may buy the TS3: World Adventure, and have her travel around the world before she start a family on her own. If not, I hope that there are pets for the TS3, maybe a dog that accompany her while jogging in the park or surrounded by lot of cats. At first, when I created another family, Erin was aging into an old woman. And I felt sorry for her, because she was alone and needed someone. So I restart the game and play her, she was always exercising and have lots of muscles!!!
  • Options
    firestar77_2firestar77_2 Posts: 10,144 New Member
    edited December 2009
    I laughed when I saw the title.
  • Options
    Agent_ZeroAgent_Zero Posts: 4,564 Member
    edited December 2009
    Fat people amuse you?
  • Options
    firestar77_2firestar77_2 Posts: 10,144 New Member
    edited December 2009
    No, the title just made me laugh.
  • Options
    KaldhoreKaldhore Posts: 13
    edited December 2009
    Before EA Lost my greatest family I had randomly chosen Erin Kennedy to be the start of a dynasty. For some reason she does always go fat, so i got her into a fantastic shape and a wife (ofc shes a lesbian) and the start of my legacy that is now a pile of crap since all the lots are blue...............
  • Options
    cantapoupecantapoupe Posts: 2,188 New Member
    edited December 2009
    I laughed when I saw the title.

Me too, haha. Very straight-foward. Subject: Fat sims.
  • Options
    LeucotomeLeucotome Posts: 29
    edited July 2010
    has anyone else ever noticed that sims that start out fat seem to relapse into being fat again faster than skinny sims?
  • Options
    chitbillchitbill Posts: 2,017 New Member
    edited July 2010
    Leucotome wrote:
    has anyone else ever noticed that sims that start out fat seem to relapse into being fat again faster than skinny sims?

It happened to me once with a sim named Madison Van Watson. Wait, I'm drifting into a previous version. If she exists, yeah. Otherwise nm.
  • Options
    simsgal2227simsgal2227 Posts: 12,279 Member
    edited July 2010
    Ok then...I don't play premades, a pic of her would jog my memory.
  • Options
    amzwilldayamzwillday Posts: 4,148 New Member
    edited July 2010
    Lol! fat sims they're funnily weird!