Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let me get this right

So can we sell serums, fruits, & fish?

Comments

• Options
    RainbowColor1204RainbowColor1204 Posts: 193 Member
    I know we can sell the MySims figures, so we should be able to sell all the collectibles.
  • Options
    lienne11lienne11 Posts: 192 Member
    I know we can sell the MySims figures, so we should be able to sell all the collectibles.

Those are the dolls, right?
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,633 Member
    Yes, sims can sell whatever they craft or even find!
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    RainbowColor1204RainbowColor1204 Posts: 193 Member
    lienne11 wrote: »

Yes they are the little dolls that you find in the Capsules.
  • Options
    I'm gonna sell so much serums & fruits at high prices.
  • Options

The talking robot is more awesome imo
    Lol I might sell lumps of clay too
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member

"Lienne's Lump of Clay Shoppe"! I wonder how much you can sell only one thing and have a store be successful?
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options

"Lienne's Lump of Clay Shoppe"! I wonder how much you can sell only one thing and have a store be successful?

Lool my clay is gonna be iconic. Every sim will want to buy more & more!
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    You can make copies of a crafted or collected item, but the value goes down. Read SimsVIP.
  • Options
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    You can make copies of a crafted or collected item, but the value goes down. Read SimsVIP.
    Yeah, I read that part. I won't do that tho. My sims are gonna work hard to build orginal creations.
  • Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    I'm curious how it will work for paintings & crafted objects from woodwork table that a Sim creates. Like lets say my Sim creates a masterpiece and the painting is worth $5K....if I have an art gallery, will I be able to mark up that painting? I just don't want my crafted stuff to sell less than the value I could make by selling it directly to the art gallery.
  • Options
    I'm curious how it will work for paintings & crafted objects from woodwork table that a Sim creates. Like lets say my Sim creates a masterpiece and the painting is worth $5K....if I have an art gallery, will I be able to mark up that painting? I just don't want my crafted stuff to sell less than the value I could make by selling it directly to the art gallery.

I sure hope this doesn't become a problem.
  • Options
    haituvahaituva Posts: 266 Member
    edited March 2015
    The way I have understood it will work, if you put up the original painting for sale in your shop, the markup you have set for your store will apply - meaning you'll get the 5K (the original value) + the percentage you have set. Of course, that 5K painting is one of a kind, so only the one original will sell for more than 5K - the copies will be cheaper.
  • Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    haituva wrote: »
    The way I have understood it will work, if you put up the original painting for sale in your shop, the markup you have set for your store will apply - meaning you'll get the 5K (the original value) + the percentage you have set. Of course, that 5K painting is one of a kind, so only the one original will sell for more than 5K - the copies will be cheaper.

Oh okay great. Thanks for sharing this info.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    So can we sell serums, fruits, & fish?
    I don't know about the serums, since they are part of the science profession. But the sims will be able to sell herbal remedies, painting, and photographs, baked goods, and all things that they collect in their world. :)

• Options
    DaB1gVDaB1gV Posts: 684 Member

Okay, right now, gotta say - your signature made me so happy, mainly because two months ago I met Mark Sheppard! Anyway, continue - just dropping in!
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    haituva wrote: »

Oh okay great. Thanks for sharing this info.
    I wonder how far will the price go down with so many copies of the same painting. :)