Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FIX CLOTHING CATEGORIES

Hi. I have noticed that custom clothing that I have installed is not available in the right category. For example, I have downloaded some lovely underwear but it is only available in everyday; I have downloaded lovely evening gowns that are not available in the formal category; and as for my wonderful nail art? they are not available in formal, sleep, athletic or swimwear categories. I mean, who takes their nail varnish off to go to bed? Is there anything that can be done to fix this?

Comments

• Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Hi. I have noticed that custom clothing that I have installed is not available in the right category. For example, I have downloaded some lovely underwear but it is only available in everyday; I have downloaded lovely evening gowns that are not available in the formal category; and as for my wonderful nail art? they are not available in formal, sleep, athletic or swimwear categories. I mean, who takes their nail varnish off to go to bed? Is there anything that can be done to fix this?

You might want to edit your post and put it in the modding discussion forum.

I believe it ends up wherever the creator of the CC sends it in the game. It is not up to the devs to sort that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member

Just delete filters for each outfit. Then you can choose anything for every outfit.
    And by the way, even if this WAS a problem, the developers wouldn't be able to fix this. This would be a problem for the modder.

Happy Simming!
  • Options
    AnnieDepressantAnnieDepressant Posts: 45 Member
    Ok. Thanks for the replies.