Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

problem, can anyone help?

Okay so i get to where i select or move in my household, the check mark is there to start playing my game. i click the check mark and it fades to white and nothing else happens. i can edit town change household but i cant play! has this happened to anyone else? this has happened to me time before and i get it working but now i can't figure it out. i even ran without custom content and it still wont work.

please help

Comments

• Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    you may need to delete your package files. Deleting them will help fix some bugs and the game generates new ones every time you start a game
    http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Sims_3_Delete_Cache_Files
  • Options
    Naley22Naley22 Posts: 1,147 Member
  • Options
    cristill13cristill13 Posts: 2,162 Member
    @phoebebebe13 I see your postings everywhere. You seem to have some ideas for Sims issues. I sent a help message to SimGuruBChick, but I don't know if I'll get a reply. I have many errors on launch. Syntax, script, sponsorpay. I'm also starting to miss buildings and doors etc.... I uninstalled the pet store & the graveyard with the grimm door. Then I installed them again. The graveyard installed normally, but the pet store is still missing. The register for the pet store is still in the game. I could make my own pet store with the register, but it would be nice to have the rel deal. I'm also worried that other issues will pop up if I don't fix this. Please reply even if you can't help me. You may know someone who can. It would be nice just to know that someone is reading these posts.
  • Options
    Cristill wrote: »
    @phoebebebe13 I see your postings everywhere. You seem to have some ideas for Sims issues. I sent a help message to SimGuruBChick, but I don't know if I'll get a reply. I have many errors on launch. Syntax, script, sponsorpay. I'm also starting to miss buildings and doors etc.... I uninstalled the pet store & the graveyard with the grimm door. Then I installed them again. The graveyard installed normally, but the pet store is still missing. The register for the pet store is still in the game. I could make my own pet store with the register, but it would be nice to have the rel deal. I'm also worried that other issues will pop up if I don't fix this. Please reply even if you can't help me. You may know someone who can. It would be nice just to know that someone is reading these posts.

I have not had any issues with the script errors other than just ignoring them. @chesterbigbird are you up on what to do with people who have a lot of issues with scrip errors? Thanks!!
  • Options
    cristill13cristill13 Posts: 2,162 Member
    @phoebebebe13 Thanks for your reply. Have a great day.
  • Options
    Cristill wrote: »
    @phoebebebe13 Thanks for your reply. Have a great day.

Are you one of the people that is having download problems with the script errors? I just X out of the script errors until they go away. I have no problem downloading but the issue with script errors is on EA's end. They need to fix it