Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sims 4 keeps on crashing!

PeaceSign101PeaceSign101 Posts: 1,413 Member
edited March 2015 in PC - Technical Discussions
My Sims 4 is now crashing again. I decided to reinstall my TS4 and I was able to play it but once I selected a household and went into live mode it would crah and say something like "Sims 4 has stopped working". This is frustrating and I really need help! If someone can tell me how to contact someone that can help that would also be very helpful. So if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated. Btw I don't have any CC or mods at the moment. Took it all out to make sure so it's definitely not that.
dmlX3n8.jpg

Post edited by PeaceSign101 on

Comments

• Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited March 2015
    If it's telling you to reinstall then you need to let the other stuff go and do that. Apparently, the game isn't installed properly to run so it's not going to make a difference either way.

ETA: When you do reinstall, do not place the CC/Mods back until you're able to run/play/save a vanilla game. It could be the additional content that is causing issues with your game.
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • Options
    Afgw2Afgw2 Posts: 21 Member
    Or it could be the Origin 9.5.10 & above issue - see similar threads all over.
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    Afgw2 wrote: »
    dude :) your like little hen i posted in one your threads can you please explain more about the origin update you are referring to. is it beta? i am not seeing the released patch 9.5.10
  • Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    ceejay402 wrote: »
    Afgw2 wrote: »
    dude :) your like little hen i posted in one your threads can you please explain more about the origin update you are referring to. is it beta? i am not seeing the released patch 9.5.10

I think that thread might have been removed but he started a new one with this issue in this section. No one has posted to it. I like you posted to one of them and I got no update either. My guess if they got one its beta
  • Options
    Thanks guys! I miss Sims ;-;
    dmlX3n8.jpg

• Options
    Mrs_T87Mrs_T87 Posts: 4 New Member
    edited March 2015
    I have something very similar going on. I recently moved, couldn't take my internet service with me. Still looking for a provider. That's besides the point. Ok so no internet, i signed into origin and set it to offline mode. Now my game won't launch at all. Its doesn't tell me it's outdated, it just plain and simple will not launch. I have tried to launch it from the Sims 4 icon, launching it from origin, even tired to launch it from the run command for Windows. Any ideas? In desperate need of help, its my only source of entertainment, until i find an internet provider where i live. HELP PLEASE!
  • Options
    @Mrs_T87 I feel you :/ My game is at least running but it's still crashing which is the first reason why I reinstalled it. I hope there's some way we can contact someone who could solve the problem!
    dmlX3n8.jpg