Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Detective Trailer Up (Video in topic)

AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
2m60a6q.jpg
*There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.

Comments

• Options
    CipherMandyCipherMandy Posts: 524 Member
    edited February 2015
    This career is my whole reason for getting the expansion. I played the plum out of private investigator, and law enforcement career. I seriously cannot wait to play this.
  • Options
    Kira101xKira101x Posts: 276 Member
    This looks soo cool, it seems to have all the aspects of this career I was looking for. But I'd still like to know if your sim can go to jail, it doesn't seem like it based on the trailer :\
  • Options
    DerellaDerella Posts: 765 Member
    It looks so much more involved than the Private Investigator from TS3 -- I love all the different steps you go through!
  • Options
    I actually hadn't been that interested in that particular career but seeing the trailer makes it seem a lot more in depth than I expected. The pinging of the ground to find clues is interesting.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    So we do get to see inside the jailhouse. I have always wonder what a jail in The Sims would look like since playing as a P.I in Sims 3. Awesome! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    Ayumap wrote: »
    I actually hadn't been that interested in that particular career but seeing the trailer makes it seem a lot more in depth than I expected. The pinging of the ground to find clues is interesting.

I like these informational trailers. Thanks for posting this one. I wasn't expecting it until tomorrow, since they tweeted something about getting more clues on Weds.

The EP is looking like it expands gameplay considerably. I hope it delivers and I hope they find an acceptable solution for lot hopping.
  • Options
    Missimay94Missimay94 Posts: 45 Member
    I really can't wait now :)
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Hopefully we get a business owner trailer next week.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    AstroX1424 wrote: »

I think it will be the week after next. since I think next week is the science one
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    CeliriaCeliria Posts: 3,488 Member
    Looks great. I am so excited for this EP.
  • Options
    Hyena_CookiesHyena_Cookies Posts: 478 Member
    Awesome! This answered so many questions. Thank you for sharing this, @Ayumap .
    My Simblr | Cookie. Rotational-Player. Needs more lifestyle traits. | Can we please get Adventurous & Eco-Friendly traits?
  • Options
    I see a good cop/bad cop story coming with the interrogation room. :)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Notice at the end this time it didn't say another trailer is coming? So it s up in the air when we ll see the science trailer.
  • Options
    MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
    I like the look of this a lot!
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    AstroX1424 wrote: »

I think it will be the week after next. since I think next week is the science one

:'( I want to find out about owning a bakery so bad... :p
  • Options
    Fonxi121994Fonxi121994 Posts: 457 Member
    Awesome! I'm just like:
    giphy.gif
    The changes came slowly at first. Most didn't realize, or didn't care, and accepted them. They chose a comfortable life.
  • Options
    Notice at the end this time it didn't say another trailer is coming? So it s up in the air when we ll see the science trailer.
    I'm hoping that they'll release a trailer on the Mad scientist career. That should be interesting to watch, seeing how they go about making gadgets and how to find out which sim is an alien, and which isn't. :)

• Options
    ripley55ripley55 Posts: 28 New Member
    edited February 2015
    I don't know how i'll manage till april.... I want to play it right now ^^
  • Options
    shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    This looks so awesome I cannot wait! :D
    tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

• Options
    AmouraBAmouraB Posts: 1,510 Member
    <3 smile creep! <3
  • Options
    Missimay94Missimay94 Posts: 45 Member
    Did anyone else see that you can use the cash register yaaahhhhh :)
  • Options
    AshkevronAshkevron Posts: 579 Member
    Wow that really looks fun. On a side note, I wonder if my gay sim can commit crimes so he can be locked up, there were a couple really cute criminals in those jail cells.
  • Options
    Missimay94 wrote: »
    Did anyone else see that you can use the cash register yaaahhhhh :)

Ooooh! You're right! Bella was using the Cash Register. ;D Glad to see it's not just decor.
    2m60a6q.jpg
  • Options
    quasha81388quasha81388 Posts: 255 Member
    Does any one other then myself think it could be another trailer tomorrow ? Why would they say Wednesday then just hand it over today ?hummmmmm they are to darn sneaky
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Does any one other then myself think it could be another trailer tomorrow ? Why would they say Wednesday then just hand it over today ?hummmmmm they are to darn sneaky

Hmm maybe your right.