Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Custom content problems...

So i've watched many youtube videos on how to upload cc and all that stuff and I do just like the videos say, but when I start up my game not all the cc is there. I would have 100+ cc files in my mods folder but in cas only like 10 of them show up...Please help! I need my custom content...

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    First, double check that everything you're looking at is Sims 4 CC, not Sims 3 CC. Second, some older CC may be incompatible with more recent game updates. Third, some CC recolors won't show up separately; only the colour option appears.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Jennhen10Jennhen10 Posts: 2 New Member
    edited February 2015
    > @luthienrising said:
    > First, double check that everything you're looking at is Sims 4 CC, not Sims 3 CC. Second, some older CC may be incompatible with more recent game updates. Third, some CC recolors won't show up separately; only the colour option appears.

Okay Thx I will try this. Do you know of any good cc sites that have compatible content? If you do I would really appreciate it.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    Jennhen10 wrote: »
    > @luthienrising said:
    > First, double check that everything you're looking at is Sims 4 CC, not Sims 3 CC. Second, some older CC may be incompatible with more recent game updates. Third, some CC recolors won't show up separately; only the colour option appears.

Okay Thx I will try this. Do you know of any good cc sites that have compatible content? If you do I would really appreciate it.

You'll find some good suggestions in the Mods are of the forums.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.