Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to make CC for TS4?

I recently got Sims 4 Studio and Blender in hopes of making custom content but I don't get how you make custom content! Are there any
tutorials I can watch? I've tried playing around with stuff but I don't know how to :/ And when I find something that could possibly works I end up needing more programs or it was an outdated video. Help!
dmlX3n8.jpg

Comments

• Options
    _orangemittens__orangemittens_ Posts: 512 Member
    There is a list of Sims 4 Studio tutorials HERE that includes several video tutorials. If you use Sims 4 Studio with those tutorials you won't need anything but the programs you have and a 2D editor.

If you're brand new to creating custom content a good place to start is with clothing recolors. They're fun to do, not hard to learn, and you can get comfortable using your programs while making them. Brujah wrote a series of video tutorials showing how to get started recoloring with Sims 4 Studio and the links are HERE.

Questions about how to do things with Sims 4 Studio or how to solve a problem you're having making something are welcome at the Sims 4 Studio forums too :)
  • Options
    PeaceSign101PeaceSign101 Posts: 1,413 Member
    :D Thank you! Can't wait to start making custom content :D
    dmlX3n8.jpg