The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MAZE RUNNER CHALLENGE

Heya everyone,

I watched The Maze Runner yesterday and I have had an idea.. Why not create a challenge for everyone to use!
Here is what I had in mind:

---You start off on a lot with walls all around it and no furniture except plants and benches. You create 6 sims and place them in the lot. On a different lot create a maze. I will try to upload one onto the gallery.
--- You then add in a male sim with the genius trait and the name of Thomas. Make his surname an undercore.
--- Add doors at 7:00am and 6:00pm so they can get in or out. Send 3 people out into the maze for a few hours.
--- One person (Ben) is mean to Thomas and send him out to the maze and delete him from the world.
---Two people leave and Thomas goes to the maze right before you take away the doors.
---Help them survive the night and find an exit.
---Take 6 of your sims through the maze and kill the youngest one (chuck) and the bulkiest one (Gully) right infront of the entrance. They exit...

There you go if you can think of any other ideas please right in the comments below and please say if you are doing or like this please comment so. I would like to know what you think.

Thanks,
theteenagesimmer