Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Potential Expansions Packs for Sims 4

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    I really hope they get rid of health and wellness like no :neutral_face: ... also fame and fortune no :neutral_face: ...

Exactly, if they want some health and wellness stuff in Sims 4, they better combine it with another EP.

I mean, Sims 1 Superstar also had Wellness stuff in it.

I don't want a full EP about health and wellness.
  • Options
    hurfrhurfr Posts: 143 Member
    Why can't they just give us a family based expansion. It's what most of us want!
  • Options
    Shantrail_SimFanShantrail_SimFan Posts: 1 New Member
    I would really like some version of Superstar with a new neighborhood 'Hollywood' and modeling, acting, internet sensation etc careers. But I would also like to see royalty added our list of celebrities. We live in world where royal families are some of the most photographed people in the world. I have royal sims in my neighborhood that I would love to have addressed as royalty/celebrity. Also pets expansion farm animals.. yay!.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    This thread is two and a half years old. Why did you resurrect it?
  • Options
    SlippySlippy Posts: 1 New Member
    Ok this is something I really want as an expansion pack as it was part of the pets expansion pack in Sims 3 (I'm not sure if this is how this chat works so don't yell at me ;-;) I would love if there was an expansion pack for horses. Then you could own your own training business and compete in many types of riding such as western, English, gymkhana, ranch horse, dressage, or hunter jumping. You would also be able to own your own horseback riding lessons and have to get your horse's feet done every so often. Horses could also have different strengths in events and they could spook over random things and dump the rider. Then I want the wild horses and unicorns back. These are just a few ideas that would make the horse expansion pack. If you guys don't like it, it's fine but I really want horses implemented. :)
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited September 2017
    howsimlish wrote: »
    Superstar was a great EP, Showtime was not. From the details on the survey Fame and Fortune sounds more like Superstar than showtime, it's more about acting, singing and paparazzi, Showtime was focused on singing and magicians.

Showtime focuses on show business and stage performers. Three new performer careers (singers, acrobats and magicians) plus dj's, that can go on tours via simport into other simmer's games, stages and stage props, show venues, etc.

Superstar was focused on celebrities. Singing, acting and modelling and living the life of celebrities with paparazzi, celebrity trailers, runways, agents, spas, photo-shoots, recording studios, etc.

Late Night was focused on celebrities and nightlife. Nightclubs, bars, lounges, bands, outings, penthouses, celebrities, paparazzi, film career, mixologists etc.

So there you go :)

mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    KeoriKeori Posts: 1,024 Member
    This is what id like to see for following EP's:

For a Magical EP with witches and wizards lets combine a university EP along with it only difference is sims have to travel to the magical school to learn how to become a witch or wizard! ( yes totally going for a HP theme here!) The EP could offer your new witch of wizard sim discovering they have powers with a new trait and then they get magical mail that tells them they have been invited to the wizarding school for sims. There they can learn and new skill would be offered like potions spells and learning how to fly on the broom! bonus would be there is a new sims sport for them to play Simsquid ( like quiddich from harry potter only sim style!)

Once your sim has mastered there new wizarding skill line they can be offered to be headmaster of the school and be able to run it! but here is the trick yes they have the skills to be a wizard or witch but do they have the knowledge to be headmaster? this unlocks yet another skill line where they can learn how to be a great headmaster! if they reach the high level of being headmaster they get a bonus trait and maybe even a special wand that only unlocks when you reach the highest level of being the headmaster! most powerful wizarding trait maybe?

Another EP would be of course world traveling and bringing back the fun tombs but this time what if we where able to make our sims into treasure hunters! New job and new skill line! There could be two versions for the new Treasure hunter job one good one evil the good treasure hunter would find the treasures and bring them back to the museum for safe keeping ( if you have ever watched any of the librarian movies and the TV series it could be something among those lines! OR with being an evil treasure hunter you could find loot and sell it on the black market ( secret location thats underground thats a hidden lot somewhere in the new world that comes with the EP! By selling off the stolen loot you sims get rich or maybe they want to keep some it themselves for there own private collections? this Ep would also offer open swimming to the oceans and bring back the diving skill too!

Or something complete new would be a fun canival /circus EP the circus rolls into town fun and wacky things happen here at the carnival! your sims could even have a new job as a carnie worker! lion tamer ,tight rope walker , clown..... and all these would be interactive jobs where you would go to work with your sims! the new laugh o meter when on the job could mean that if the crowd is laughing hard enough and the laugh of meter goes up into the green your sim could get a promotion! or if the laugh o meter goes in the red your sims could be demoted to well cleaning up the lions cage! new deaths could be in this EP to! better yet what if your sims child isnt being brought up in a good home your sim child now has the option of running away and joining the circus where your sim child learn the trick of trade of how to be a carnie!