Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moments in your Sims 4 Game

PeaceSign101PeaceSign101 Posts: 1,413 Member
We've all had those moments when something happens in our game and you either feel like crying, screaming in frustration, dying of laughter or skipping around a field with a big smile plastered on your face. Or if your like me when those moments happen you just sit there with your jaw open and take it in. But anyways I just felt like asking if you guys have had those moments :P Usually I feel like crying when my game crashes when I am saving it. It annoys the heck out of me. I feel like screaming when my Sims will not go to sleep because for some reason that just ticks me off. I always laugh when my Sims do something synchronized and I always feel super happy when I get twins :D
dmlX3n8.jpg

Comments

• Options
    MonkeeGoddessMonkeeGoddess Posts: 315 Member
    I admit I still get a little giddy when my sim couples go out of their way to be romantic with one another. Or like when they show affection to their children without any input from me. Yesterday all my sims were eating at random spots in the house. Suddenly they all get up and move to the kitchen to eat together. That was a cute moment.

But the frustration also happens when my sims insist on constantly mourning their dead parent. My sim Madison has yet to stop crying over her father and it's been awhile. She was a young adult when he died. She's an adult about to be an elder. The girl has issues lol.
    The desert is calling.
    The emptiness of space.
    The hunger of a lion
    Is written on your face.
    A maniac's new love song.
    Destruction is his game.
    I need a new direction,
    Cause I have lost my way.

• Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    02-20-15_12-53-AM.png

I killed off the annoying woman who would wear a bathrobe out in public. Then had my Sim and his girlfriend along with Grimmy start dancing together. The thee of them gathered around the urn and started dancing. Well Grimmy was chatting while the other two were dancing. Then my Sim busted out laughing and died.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I feel like screaming when my Sims will not go to sleep because for some reason that just ticks me off.
    That's my main emotion when playing TS4 - ticked off. It annoys the heck out of me when I send my sims to bed (always forgetting to check their needs first - cos the tiredness need is staring me in the face) - then half-way through the night the whole family is getting up to have a pee/something to eat. AAAAAARRRRGGGGGG! Why can't they just wait til morning? I'm sure they could last another few hours without spontaneously combusting!