Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Could part of this be a rabit hole?

You know the cave with the mysterious glowing eyes behind the boarded up cave door? Could this be a rabit hole to one of the mysterious places? I have often wondered if EA was planning a future EP to go beyond the door to discover what lies inside. I hope it is a rabit hole. Wouldn't that be awesome? :lol:

Comments

• Options
    ImperialsimImperialsim Posts: 265 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Yeah, good idea! Be sure to post that here as well so EA can see it. :D
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/81481.page
  • Options
    EmmaBree_GO1291EmmaBree_GO1291 Posts: 171 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Awww, they have to! I was so frustrated when I first got the game, and I had one Sim and I thought it was just her because she couldn't get into it, so I kept trying at different times of the day and tried different Sims until *cue light bulb* they can't :(

Ha ha, but that'd be totally awesome.
  • Options
    queenmoon555queenmoon555 Posts: 178 New Member
    edited August 2009
    If it's a rabbit whole you won't be able to see anything. :(
    Not that you'd be able to see anything in a dark cave anyway. xD
  • Options
    simdosimdo Posts: 393 New Member
    edited August 2009
    You know the cave with the mysterious glowing eyes behind the boarded up cave door? Could this be a rabit hole to one of the mysterious places? I have often wondered if EA was planning a future EP to go beyond the door to discover what lies inside. I hope it is a rabit hole. Wouldn't that be awesome? :lol:
    Saddly no, not a rabbithole. The mine in Sunset Valley is only there to make that area more appealing to the simmer. But I'm like you, I too wish the old mine was a rabbithole. I mean I enjoy seeing my sims returning from the catacombs all black, hair standing on end, and in their undies :!: :twisted: :lol: