Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It Wont Download

So I tried to get the holiday pack to work. I went through the order process successfully but when I went to install it, it never appeared in my games tab. There wasn't any message about downloading it either. So I tried to do it again and the same thing happened. I don't know what to do.

Also Im thinking about getting outdoor retreat but I don't want to put the money into a game if I cant actually play it.
my origin id is simkitten87

Im a simmer forever <3

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    edited February 2015
    So I tried to get the holiday pack to work. I went through the order process successfully but when I went to install it, it never appeared in my games tab. There wasn't any message about downloading it either. So I tried to do it again and the same thing happened. I don't know what to do.

Also Im thinking about getting outdoor retreat but I don't want to put the money into a game if I cant actually play it.
    It doesn't show up individually. Under My Games, go to The Sims 4 and click the "i" or right-click and select Game Details. That's where Game Packs and EPs are also showing now.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    alyssasim87alyssasim87 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Thank you. After I posted this I was browsing other posts and found this talked about in there. So I was able to find it under the I. Now I will be able to get outdoor retreat when I have the money and I can enjoy holidays in my game.
    my origin id is simkitten87

Im a simmer forever <3