Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rainbow Legacy Challenge

PeaceSign101PeaceSign101 Posts: 1,413 Member
Hello fellow Simmers! So today I bring you the Rainbow Legacy Challenge. Hopefully this challenge hasn't been thought of and if it has I sincerely apologize. I can be very absent minded :/ Anyways here it is!

-Objective & Rules-
There are six generations in the Rainbow Legacy challenge and try and complete the goals in the challenge. The six generations are based on the rainbow so red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple! :D

-Don't cheat over all :P
-Normal lifespan
-The founder of the challenge will always be the one that is born last in one of the generations.
-May change the gender of the founder if you would like.
-The next generation starts when the founder becomes a young adult.

-Red-
This is the red generation and the first generation! Create your Sim with the following requirements and play this generation with the goals!
-Must dye hair Red
-One trait must be hot headed or romantic. Other traits as well as aspiration is up to you.
- One child
-May not adopt
-Must date 3 Sims before you can have the child
-Cannot marry
-Has to go on a date with a sim every week until the child becomes a teenager.
-Has to get to the third stage of the aspiration
-Orange-
This is the orange generation and the second generation! Create your Sim with the following requirements and play this generation with the goals!
-Must dye hair Orange
-One trait must be creative or ambitious. Others traits as well as aspiration is up to you.
-Two children
-Must marry before having children
-Has to write 3 stories a week OR paint 2 paintings every day OR has to play the violin, guitar and piano every day for an hour.
-Must get to the third stage of their aspiration
-Yellow-
This is the yellow generation and the third generation! Create your Sim with the following requirements and play this generation with the goals!
-Must dye their hair Yellow or if you would like Blonde
-One trait must be cheerful or clumsy. Other traits as well as the aspiration is up to you.
-Three Children
-Has to marry before having children
-May not marry until either the romance bar is all the way up OR if the friendship bar is all the way up.
-Has to meet 10 Sims and has to become friends with 5 of them.
-Has to get through the second stage of aspiration

-Green-
This is the green generation and the fourth generation! Create your Sim with the following requirements and play this generation with the goals!
-Must dye their hair green
-One trait MUST BE loves outdoor. Other traits as well as the aspiration is up to you.
-Four children
-One child must have a different father from the rest
-Has to have a garden with 10 plants and 3 have to be kept in the BEST condition possible!
-Must spend two hours outside.

-Blue-

This is the blue generation and the fifth generation! Create your Sim with the following requirements and play this generation with the goals!
-Must dye their hair blue
-One trait has to be either geeky or perfectionist. Other traits as well as the aspiration is up to you.
-5 children
-Must date one Sim and break up with them before having children. In case you were wondering he wasn't perfect enough ;)
-Has to have a career that's level 7-10.
-May never be fired and cannot quit job.
-Must get to the second stage in aspiration.
-Purple-
This is the purple generation and the sixth and final generation! Create your Sim with the following requirements and play this generation with the goals!
-Must dye their hair purple
-One trait must be family oriented or good. Other traits as well as the aspiration is up to you.
-6 children
-Must adopt one child
-Must marry before having any children
-Must have a PERFECT relationship with the Sim you are married to.
-Have to have a house worth a 100,000 simoleans or more.

This is basically the challenge! Thanks for reading :D Btw if you notice any grammatical errors I apologize, I was feeling sleepy xD
dmlX3n8.jpg

Post edited by PeaceSign101 on

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2015
    Any feed back is greatly appreciated as always :)
    Post edited by PeaceSign101 on
    dmlX3n8.jpg

• Options
    dirtandprettydirtandpretty Posts: 108 Member
    I hope you don't mind if I reply on an old thread but there's something I never understood about the Rainbow legacy: are you supposed to start with a single Sim that has Red hair/clothing? And do you kill the first generation when you're "finished" with them?

I keep seeing households on the Gallery that have Sims (up tp 8) that are already dressed as Rainbow but I didn't understand if you're supposed to play them all at the same time...?
  • Options
    @dirtandpretty I don't know :P I was so tired when I wrote this that it probably doesn't even make sense. Maybe I will try and rewrite it one day :)
    dmlX3n8.jpg

• Options
    lovingbabeslovingbabes Posts: 81 Member
    edited June 2015
    Did anyone try this challenge was wondering how its going.. I might try it myself seems fun
    Post edited by lovingbabes on
  • Options
    Dovestorm_Cat101Dovestorm_Cat101 Posts: 1 New Member
    I had no idea someone had already made a Rainbow Legacy challenge.
    I was just about to write my own that is a bit different from this one.
    Don't know if I should write mine now.

I might try this one at some point.
  • Options
    This is a really interesting challenge. I might do this when I have the chance to play sims 4 once again.
  • Options
    Beccat80Beccat80 Posts: 2 New Member
    > @dirtandpretty ive made rainbow sims just for fun that may be what you have seen