The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask Me Anything, the game

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,725 Member
    Nope.

Do you have an air fryer at home?
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,109 Member
    No, but I have a toaster oven. It looks like they're similar. This is actually the first time I've heard of an air fryer.

How many television sets do you have in your home?
  • Options

How many pillows do you use (including bolsters)?
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,736 Member
    edited October 2023
    Two main pillows and a bolster, but the eight throw pillows can be available at a moment’s notice. 😀

What is one texture you hate?
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    cyncie wrote: »
    Two main pillows and a bolster, but the eight throw pillows can be available at a moment’s notice. 😀

What is one texture you hate?

I thought I'm the only person in the world now who still uses a bolster. XD

Hmm, texture... I don't know if this is considered texture but anything sticky. Not like glue sticky, but like candy sticky. So like a sugar based stickiness, hahaa. Or any kind of mysterious stickiness from anything dirty. LOL.

What is your current food obsession?
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    fujicakes1fujicakes1 Posts: 1,386 Member
    edited October 2023
    I really can't get enough of Mozartkugeln. Marzipan. Pistachio. Nougat. Dark chocolate. Omg. I loved them as a child and I love them now.

What's your current music obsession?
    All my daily trances, and all my nightly dreams, are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams.
    I dance to the beat of my own drum, no matter how measured or far away.
    I do love a road. You can always be wondering what is at the end of it.
  • Options
  • Options
    Generally, my ocd motivates me to create. But it is mainly a destructive force so I don't recommend that method.

Do you prefer books or movies?
    All my daily trances, and all my nightly dreams, are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams.
  • Options
    Movies, hands down.

Would you consider yourself a movie buff?
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Well. I am not good with trivia, because my illnesses make my memory extremely bad. So for example, I grew up watching more sci-fi than probably any sci-fi "nerd" I have ever met. We watched every sci-fi show past and current from the time I was a small child, but because my memory is so bad I don't talk about it because those self-proclaimed nerds are generally super elitist and if you don't remember every item of trivia about every episode, you're considered a fake. So while I have watched a ton of films (mainly horror, again something I don't talk about for the same reason as the sci-fi) and I am a huge fan, especially of practical effects, and I watch a ton of film documentaries because all of that really interests me - I still wouldn't dare to call myself an expert. Just because...memory issues. It is frustrating because people just assume I'm the gf along for the ride when we go to conventions and stuff. I'm like, I am just as much a fan as you are.

Anyway. Lol.

Do you prefer practical effects or digital effects?
  • Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,431 Member
    Practical effects. Take action movies for example and notice the world of a difference between fake blood and CG blood.

Considering that hypocrisy is a common human flaw, what's one of yours?
    Jg9d2vj.gif
    'Appears in a lime-green Honda Integra that reaches speeds up to 315 KPH.'
  • Options
    Envy. I am envious of people who do not have illnesses like mine and who are able to work, and simply function without struggles.

Same question - that's a good one.
  • Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,431 Member
    I think you misunderstood the question, so I'll rephrase it. What's an example of hypocritical behaviour you admit you're guilty of?
    Jg9d2vj.gif
    'Appears in a lime-green Honda Integra that reaches speeds up to 315 KPH.'
  • Options
    Well, assuming that I’m self aware enough to recognize my own hypocrisy, I’d say I often complain about other folk’s disregard for the environment, while I’m still generating way too much of my own junk. I’m working on it, though.

What’s your main goal for the rest of the year?

• Options
    I want to be as active as I can be, and pay off as much debt as I can. Two goals I guess but. They're equally important.

Do you find that you are a truly compassionate person? Or do you ever try to gain from other's insecurities, misfortunes, etc, an example being, using things people feel bad about to make yourself feel good?
  • Options
    That's a loaded question. I don't consider myself a compassionate person. I also don't use other people's misfortune, etc for my own personal gain if I know it's gonna upset them. I would say I could be selfish tho, if that makes sense. But not at the expense of using someone else to gain whatever I wanna gain. 😅 My selfishness is more like, "I'mma buy this bag of chips for myself and not share it with other people cuz I bought it." Ya know? 🤣

On a scale of 1 to 10, how outgoing are you?
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,675 Member
    1 for strangers, 10 for acquaintances

Same question
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options

I’m pretty outgoing most of the time, but with boundaries

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
  • Options
    LA.

What is your natural hair color?
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    It usually looks like a light brown, but gets blonde highlights in the sun and will actually lighten to blonde with enough beach time. I also have very fair eyebrows, so I’ve been told it’s actually dark blonde. I have fair skin and blue/gray eyes and was blonde when I was young and all the way into college, but it got darker as I aged. Maybe @Kendrana can give me insight.

What’s your favorite carbonated beverage?
  • Options
    KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,109 Member
    edited October 2023
    cyncie wrote: »
    It usually looks like a light brown, but gets blonde highlights in the sun and will actually lighten to blonde with enough beach time. I also have very fair eyebrows, so I’ve been told it’s actually dark blonde. I have fair skin and blue/gray eyes and was blonde when I was young and all the way into college, but it got darker as I aged. Maybe @Kendrana can give me insight.
    Without seeing your hair up close there's no way for me to be completely sure, but based upon the information you provided I would say your natural color is dark blonde. I've had people tell me before that dark blonde and light brown hair are the same thing, which is absolutely not the case. The dominant color in dark blonde hair is yellow, while the dominant color in light brown is brown. In other words, dark blonde hair usually has more golden tones at the base, but light brown hair always has brown tones. If your hair gets blonde highlights and/or lightens to blonde in the sun, it's more likely that it would technically fall under the dark blonde category.

What’s your favorite carbonated beverage?
    Root beer. Though I rarely drink soft drinks, I'll occasionally make an exception for a root beer float.

In a given year, do you usually have more sunny days or cloudy days where you live?
  • Options
    Sunny humid days. LOL.

What is your MTBI personality?
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,675 Member
    edited October 2023
    ISTFP-A, or non-typical ISTP-A. My standard test result is ISTP with 40+% F (other traits aren't so balanced), and in some tests my result is ISFP. My Enneagram result is 9w8 and 9 is very high.
    This somehow reminds me Kiryu from the game Yakuza. Many people think he is an ISFP, but I think he is clearly an very typical ISTP, because my personal experience is that ISFP is generally not so "real gangster move in silence". He has a very high Type 9 Enneagram personality, which is why he feels like an ISFP.
    The stereotype of ISTP is like Chains from Payday and he is a 8w9. So I think the MBTI type obviously needs to be connect with more data such as Enneagram personality.

Same question
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    ISTJ.

Fav romcom movie?
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    I don’t watch many romcoms.

Favorite thriller movie?