Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask Me Anything, the game

Comments

• Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Singing.

Are you very skilled?
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited January 2021
    :sweat_smile: Yes, in some things... did you mean, very skilled at anything, or very skilled in general? I wouldn't call myself very skilled in general, but very skilled in cooking, sure, I'll be that arrogant. And knife-sharpening. But that kind of goes with the cooking skill.

shoot, forgot to ask one again..

Same question since I want to know some else's skills.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    im learning to ride horses and i help out at horse stables im skilled with horses i wish i had my own horse though

do u like horses and y
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    They're okay. Not crazy about them.
    Can you handle spicy food?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Yes but not crazy spicy. I did eat a Habanero pepper once for 20 bucks. Wasn’t fun.

Spicy or sour?
  • Options
    Sour!!!

Do you like sweet candy or sour candy more?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Spicy!

When you ate the Habanero, did you turn red and break out in a sweat or feel nauseated? I did that once when I swallowed a long thin red pepper from my plate at a fancy Chinese restaurant. I realized my mistake seconds later, but was in front of a date, and thought it would be worse to spit anything into my napkin, so tried to swallow and hope for the best. Turns out, feeling like passing out while turning beet red and sweating profusely for a good half hour before recovering, was far worse than simply spitting it into my napkin would have been.

Describe a time when you did something really embarrassing in public?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    Sour!!!

Sorry, DeKay, we must have both been writing at about the same time. But to answer yours, SOUR CANDY! My mouth waters just thinking about it! Sour belts (when I can find them without corn starch or corn syrup) are soo good, esp. the watermelon ones. I also love hot/spicy candy, and best of all, the combination of sweet, sour, and hot/spicy. As in one of the mango lollipops coated in a powder that's a mix of hot chili pepper, lime, and tamarind.

What's your favorite candy?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Spicy!

When you ate the Habanero, did you turn red and break out in a sweat or feel nauseated? I did that once when I swallowed a long thin red pepper from my plate at a fancy Chinese restaurant. I realized my mistake seconds later, but was in front of a date, and thought it would be worse to spit anything into my napkin, so tried to swallow and hope for the best. Turns out, feeling like passing out while turning beet red and sweating profusely for a good half hour before recovering, was far worse than simply spitting it into my napkin would have been.

Describe a time when you did something really embarrassing in public?

When I was kid, I was bored at the supermarket and started dancing on the wet aisle (there even was a wet floor sign but I ignored it) and I fell down. I think it's more funny than embarrassing tho. I don't think I've ever felt like really embarrassed. :D I always turn a so called embarrassing situation around and make it funny. ^^

Like another time during a school play, I was supposed to find my place on stage but took a long time to find it cuz everyone was storming in at once and I was like squeezing thru and everyone was waiting for me, including the crowd, and when I finally sat at my place, I just made like a cheesy 'thumbs up' sign and everyone laughed.
    DeKay wrote: »
    Sour!!!

Sorry, DeKay, we must have both been writing at about the same time. But to answer yours, SOUR CANDY! My mouth waters just thinking about it! Sour belts (when I can find them without corn starch or corn syrup) are soo good, esp. the watermelon ones. I also love hot/spicy candy, and best of all, the combination of sweet, sour, and hot/spicy. As in one of the mango lollipops coated in a powder that's a mix of hot chili pepper, lime, and tamarind.

What's your favorite candy?

Maybe Kitkat? I don't really like candy so much. I don't even like chocolate bars for the most part, but I can tolerate Kitkat or th elikes as they have the wafer thing so it's not just 100% chocolate.

Are you hungry now?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    Nope.

What do you own that you need an upgrade for or a new one in general?
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • Options
    Sing at the top of my lungs.

What's your fav wild animal?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I don't know...I just don't have a lot of favorites of things. No favorite color, no favorite single song or artist, no favorite animal. I guess I always liked elephants.

Do you ever feel decision fatigue from too many low-impact decisions to be made over details that are trivial?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    No...? I think I'd be more decision fatigue if I have to make one big decision over a big dilemma or something.

What is you go to snack?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    oreos :p

what r u having for dinner tonight :p
  • Options
    Already had it:
    1/2 cup of "chowder" made of haddock, almond milk, and napa cabbage, 2 squares of chickpea/buckwheat bread (I'm so allergic to corn it's not even funny so I figured out a cheat), and 3 strong beers.

What inspired you today or recently?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Already had it:
    1/2 cup of "chowder" made of haddock, almond milk, and napa cabbage, 2 squares of chickpea/buckwheat bread (I'm so allergic to corn it's not even funny so I figured out a cheat), and 3 strong beers.

What inspired you today or recently?

I tried to make flat bread using buckwheat flour and it's like the worst thing ever. XD It tastes so bad. But I did make brownies using the same buckwheat flour and it was really good but I think it's just the high quality cocoa powder masking the buckwheat taste. LOL.

Hmm, I feel like inspired is a big word but I liked the Holding Absence music video and I'mma paint a screencap of it maybe later today, or like now. :D

Same question.

x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    i read a lot of stories on sims 3 story telling page and i want to rite my own story so i will be it will be about me moving to a new town and i find a horse because i love horses and want a horse i just moved to a new school and moved houses so maybe it will become true i dont know yet but i am inspired to rite a sims 3 story because there fun to read ok

this was a cute question dekay same question
  • Options
    @DeKay variety of buckwheat really matters. Light Acadian Buckwheat grown in the St. Johns River Valley in parts of Quebec and in parts of Maine, is a special varietal that is light in flavor and texture. But it may be hard to get worldwide.

I'll have to try to work up a no chickpeas version for you and see if I can get something good. Potato flour might work for you in place of chickpea, though if you can use plain old wheat flour, problem solved already. Flatbreads are so nice to wrap things in, and so hard to make with alternate ingredients, yet still have them wrappable instead of breaking into pieces. of course if I use Light Acadian buckwheat and you must use regular dark, that would be a problem for reproducibility of results.

What inspired me today was love that transcends, and some thoughts on what is bigger than us all, that we're all part of.

If you could send someone love and light and know it would be received, who would you send it to right now?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Emusimmer32Emusimmer32 Posts: 257 Member
    My mother

What battery percent is your phone on rn?
  • Options
    DeKay variety of buckwheat really matters. Light Acadian Buckwheat grown in the St. Johns River Valley in parts of Quebec and in parts of Maine, is a special varietal that is light in flavor and texture. But it may be hard to get worldwide.

I'll have to try to work up a no chickpeas version for you and see if I can get something good. Potato flour might work for you in place of chickpea, though if you can use plain old wheat flour, problem solved already. Flatbreads are so nice to wrap things in, and so hard to make with alternate ingredients, yet still have them wrappable instead of breaking into pieces. of course if I use Light Acadian buckwheat and you must use regular dark, that would be a problem for reproducibility of results.

What inspired me today was love that transcends, and some thoughts on what is bigger than us all, that we're all part of.

If you could send someone love and light and know it would be received, who would you send it to right now?

Yeah, I usually just use normal plain wheat but I am trying to find other healthier and nice alternatives so I don't get fat from eating all this flour. 😂 😂
    My mother

What battery percent is your phone on rn?

95%.

What was the last thing that made you laugh/smile?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I think it's nice.

Do you like root beer?
    x3vZicL.gif