Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

multi-tasking in Sims 4 is AWESOME!!...but...

my sim just ate a mushroom while on the toilet... :o ewwwww.
Gross Sim stories, anyone?
let's be friends on origin: hello0jewby
*Team Seasons*
XtR6m6.png

Comments

• Options
    knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    When you gotta go, you gotta go!
  • Options
    barraakenobarraakeno Posts: 489 Member
    I wish my sims could eat fruits while fishing.
    Brazilian guy here, so my English is not that good.

fB7mWIn.gif
    Spinning toilets confurm3d!!!!11!!1!1!!!!11!
  • Options
    CillianLoverCillianLover Posts: 405 Member
    Mine will often bring whole plates of food to the toilet with them. I was telling my friend about it and she said something along the lines of "what you never do that?" :open_mouth: Is this actually done frequently in life?
  • Options
    NeyonachiNeyonachi Posts: 180 New Member
    > @CillianLover said:
    > Mine will often bring whole plates of food to the toilet with them. I was telling my friend about it and she said something along the lines of "what you never do that?" Is this actually done frequently in life?

I'd be worried D:
  • Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    I've seen them brush their teeth while eating.
  • Options
    knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    It's tempting to replace all the chairs in my house with toilets. :D
  • Options
    hellojewbyhellojewby Posts: 1,316 Member
    Mine will often bring whole plates of food to the toilet with them. I was telling my friend about it and she said something along the lines of "what you never do that?" :open_mouth: Is this actually done frequently in life?

no it doesn't. lol yuck!!!
    let's be friends on origin: hello0jewby
    *Team Seasons*
    XtR6m6.png
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    knazzer wrote: »
    It's tempting to replace all the chairs in my house with toilets. :D

You know what...I might just try that xD
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member

Your friend probably already knows that aerosolized 🐸🐸🐸🐸 material floats around the bathroom for about two hours following a flush with the lid open landing on everything in the general vicinity. But can mashed potatoes and meatloaf with gravy really taste better in the presence of bathroom aromas?
  • Options
    Meow_its_DanforthMeow_its_Danforth Posts: 86 Member
    > @CillianLover said:
    > Mine will often bring whole plates of food to the toilet with them. I was telling my friend about it and she said something along the lines of "what you never do that?" Is this actually done frequently in life?

I hope you told your friend, definitely not. definitely not. :s
  • Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    No it isn't unless you are into that kind of stuff.... There are some tasks that aren't meant to be multi-tasked. They really should have refined it and added some limitations to it.
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    muzickmagemuzickmage Posts: 986 Member
    EasyToRead wrote: »
    No it isn't unless you are into that kind of stuff.... There are some tasks that aren't meant to be multi-tasked. They really should have refined it and added some limitations to it.

Hey... don't use the "L" word. Whose side you on? lol. We have enough limitations lol.
  • Options
    NeyonachiNeyonachi Posts: 180 New Member
    > @muzickmage said:
    > EasyToRead wrote: »
    >
    > No it isn't unless you are into that kind of stuff.... There are some tasks that aren't meant to be multi-tasked. They really should have refined it and added some limitations to it.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hey... don't use the "L" word. Whose side you on? lol. We have enough limitations lol.

HAhahah After the removal of the open-world. The L word became sacred
  • Options
    Kevsta26Kevsta26 Posts: 137 Member
    > @Jessa_Dakkar said:
    > I've seen them brush their teeth while eating.

Wow... That's a whole new level of multitasking.
  • Options
    DarkdamaDarkdama Posts: 32 Member
    It is very annoying sometimes my sim starts to eat while talking and takes way much time lol
    sims rule!
  • Options
    EsnesNommocEsnesNommoc Posts: 1,243 Member
    EasyToRead wrote: »

The thing is you can choose not to do it if to you it seems unreal and silly. :)
    For me, multi-tasking all the way. I hate it when it takes so much time for Sims just to eat a bowl of salad, so incorporating it with toilet-ing to reduce time may not be a bad idea. :#