Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wait- will we actually be able to sell anything in the catalogue?

DuckielurveDuckielurve Posts: 37 Member
I heard someone say this but I don't quite understand. I played Sims 2 but never Open for Business... could I make a gnome shop because if so that's awesome...
Post edited by Duckielurve on

Comments

• Options
    Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    It seems like that is how it will be. And it's a shame you never played OFB, it's my favorite ts2 EP and one of my all time favorite EP's as well.
  • Options
    DuckielurveDuckielurve Posts: 37 Member
    > @Angelllite7 said:
    > It seems like that is how it will be. And it's a shame you never played OFB, it's my favorite ts2 EP and one of my all time favorite EP's as well.

Awesome :3 Can't believe I missed the free Sims 2 Ultimate Collection download otherwise I'd have got to try it out :'( I still play Sims 2 so much though maybe I'll invest in OFB before Get to Work comes out...
  • Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    I want to know, is running a business limited to the 'Retail District'?
    How many available lots to build a business are in the 'Retail District'?

One of the wonderful things about OFB is that you could make a business anywhere. Once you added on all your connected districts you had untold opportunities to have a wide variety of shops. I had a save where I had so many shops that it was fairly unnecessary to ever go into buy mode because everything was for sale somewhere or other.

I'm fearing that with GTW there will be only four or five lots to build businesses on.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I think the Retail District will be a seperate world.
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Can't believe I missed the free Sims 2 Ultimate Collection download otherwise I'd have got to try it out :'( I still play Sims 2 so much though maybe I'll invest in OFB before Get to Work comes out...
    Contact Origin if you still have the game code for the copy you own. Anything will work.. Even Stuff Packs. They will add TS2: UC to your games for free since the game is no longer supported.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/