Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kids Education Idea with toddlers and cars

SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
edited February 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I was just thinking they should bring back toddlers in an education expansion pack for children. Our Sims could work as a teacher, principal, custodian/food server, child psychologist and daycare provider for the long awaited toddlers. Toddlers could attend preschool/daycare. Since young adults are already in the game. I think this would be better to have first before an University exp. Plus with active careers expansion pack you can become a doctor without going to college anyway. Maybe they could introduce toddlers and pre-teens (shorter teens) in a school education pack. I would add drivers education to this too. That would add some cars to the game. For high school classes like science, art, music and gym could be fun.
Post edited by SnaveXs on

Comments

• Options
    SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    edited February 2015
    Class field trips would be fun for the children too. They could be added in game packs. Just having the ability to take a group of students off campus.
  • Options
    MadilanlonaMadilanlona Posts: 123 Member
    That would require tons of work already and I guess its not on their minds.
    Origin ID: Commandermadi
    https://simsgate.com - A new community for Sims players to unleash their creativity and showcase their creations without any hassle.
  • Options
    MadilanlonaMadilanlona Posts: 123 Member
    Its a good suggestion tho I like it.
    Origin ID: Commandermadi
    https://simsgate.com - A new community for Sims players to unleash their creativity and showcase their creations without any hassle.
  • Options
    ConclueConclue Posts: 2,307 Member
    You know, I love the idea of having real locations for many of our Sims to work. I love this concept for children too, however, how old would it get?

Something just popped in my mind. A University/Education cross breed EP like Ep1 is a great idea! we could get university with lots more jobs and one of them could be jobs involving the teacher!