Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help! Deleting objects

I'm attempting the Apocalypse challenge by Pinstar for the first time ever. There's a rule that you can only carry one stack of something in your inventory and that all other things must be deleted. How can I delete the objects (a violin that was caught while fishing, for example) without making money from them?
Currently Playing - Generation One of the Bloom Legacy

Comments

• Options
    BadmagicBadmagic Posts: 1,610 Member
    I suppose you could just leave it on a random lot... maybe? or simply deduct whatever you made from it with the money # cheat.
  • Options
    Sketch793Sketch793 Posts: 1,218 Member
    edited February 2015
    Somebody asked about this on the simslegacychallenge website. Pinstar said to move the extra stuff to family inventory and leave it there until you've lifted the restriction.

Of course, you could just put the violin somewhere in your house if you have room for it. That way you'll still be able to use it if you want one of your Sims to learn violin.
  • Options
    VanillaChaiVanillaChai Posts: 177 Member
    Sketch793 wrote: »
    Somebody asked about this on the simslegacychallenge website. Pinstar said to move the extra stuff to family inventory and leave it there until you've lifted the restriction.

Of course, you could just put the violin somewhere in your house if you have room for it. That way you'll still be able to use it if you want one of your Sims to learn violin.

Oh yeah. Sorry, that was me asking Pinstar. I should've updated this thread. Thank you for letting me know, though. :)
    Currently Playing - Generation One of the Bloom Legacy