Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Firefighter profession issue

I've recently started playing Sims 3 again and I'm having an issue with lagging, short freezes whenever my sim is employed in the firefighter profession. As soon as I get them employed the game starts hanging randomly. It'll freeze for like 5 seconds and then play for 10 and then freeze again and so on. It's crazy annoying and it only happens when I make some a firefighter. I've tried new games in every world so far and it always happens no matter what.
Sig_zpsrk5fg4ri.gif

Comments

• Options
    KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    Huh. That's really weird. I was going to suggest trying another world, but you've done that. I played a firefighter pretty recently (a couple months ago) and it worked. It had a few glitches here and there though, so maybe it's the career that's glitched? Sorry I can't be more help, but I wanted you to at least get a reply.
    giphy.gif

• Options
    MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    I haven't had that happen very long before.it may have done it without me knowing why though.i just started a fire fighter career,and the game did the same but not immediately.all i had to do was restart the game or my computer and it was fixed.
    Happy Simming!♥
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Is it possible that the problem being noticed is with the Firehouse? Or are we trying different Firehouse lots in different worlds?
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net