Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Turner family story! [Sims 2!]

nilaniusnilanius Posts: 1,984 Member
Meet the Turner family:

tumblr_nj13jdjEol1u9bjgpo1_1280.jpg

We've got Ricky in the background, he's in the culinary career. His wife Mayumi, and their daughter Kailia. Not seen are their two pomeranians Kailia (Yes the daughter is named after the pet) and Foxy. They've just moved into their brand new home!

tumblr_nj12h0h9j41u9bjgpo9_400.jpg

Once they were settled in Ricky had to head off to work. So his wife put their daughter in the crib upstairs and sat down to study her skills, all the while being annoyed at Foxy who is playing with the squeeky chew toy.

tumblr_nj5xheEhZ91u9bjgpo2_1280.jpg

But he soon settled down and sat on the couch to watch Mayumi read.

tumblr_nj5xheEhZ91u9bjgpo3_1280.jpg

Soon after though Mayumi heard Kailia crying upstairs, so she went up, changed the diaper, gave her the bottle and then took her into the bedroom to play.

tumblr_nj5xheEhZ91u9bjgpo1_1280.jpg

The night ended with Ricky coming home and tucking Kailia in then trying for a baby with Mayumi. They want to try for a son this time.
tumblr_static_plumbob.gif
My current feelings about The Sims 4. Here is hoping The Sims 5 can restore The Sims franchise.

Comments

• Options
    The next morning, Ricky got up to fix breakfast. One can tell what is still on his mind.

tumblr_nj6jyhURWs1u9bjgpo2_1280.jpg

However, the shower also broke. Since neither him nor Mayumi have mechanical skills, he felt it best to call a repairman.

tumblr_nj6jyhURWs1u9bjgpo8_1280.jpg

Come to realize though it is also Kailia's birthday!

tumblr_nj6jyhURWs1u9bjgpo7_1280.jpg

So dinner tonight, would be cake! It's birthday party time!

tumblr_nj6jyhURWs1u9bjgpo5_1280.jpg

However turns out Kailia is quite exhausted, so Ricky took her upstairs for a changing and putting her to bed

tumblr_nj6jyhURWs1u9bjgpo6_1280.jpg
    My current feelings about The Sims 4. Here is hoping The Sims 5 can restore The Sims franchise.
  • Options
    It's morning time and Kailia wants out!

tumblr_nj6jyhURWs1u9bjgpo3_1280.jpg

She had a busy day today. She learned how to walk!

tumblr_nj6jyhURWs1u9bjgpo1_1280.jpg

Next up! Potty training! Good thing there's some learning enhancing milk!

tumblr_nj6jyhURWs1u9bjgpo4_1280.jpg

The day is only half over. But Mayumi was exhausted. She called up a butler to come tend to the house, while she headed off to sleep.
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    Nice sims! That toddler is so cute.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    xitneverendssxitneverendss Posts: 1,772 Member
    Love this :)
  • Options
    bobyo2001 wrote: »
    Nice sims! That toddler is so cute.
    Love this :)

Thanks, I will be playing a bit more when I get home today, so look forward to the next installment! Hopefully Mayumi has a boy :)
  • Options
    altad1altad1 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Beautiful family, I'm looking forward to your next update. Now that's how a toddler should look, and good luck on the boy :)
  • Options
    After a short nap, Mayumi finally got up, and let Kailia out of the crib, then headed down stairs. Kailia in the meantime, had an artistic inspiration!

tumblr_nj8d5n39ZV1u9bjgpo3_1280.jpg

Mayumi though was hungry. Her second pregnancy was going better than the first because she finally understood how to balance her needs out. So she fixed herself a quick sandwich.

tumblr_nj8d72vzQu1u9bjgpo1_1280.jpg

But wait! What's this? Ah yes, the Butler that Mayumi ordered before bed, finally has arrived!

tumblr_nj8d5n39ZV1u9bjgpo1_1280.jpg

With the butler now handling the cleaning, Mayumi was in desperate need for some entertainment. Luckily the piano was next to the table.

tumblr_nj8d5n39ZV1u9bjgpo2_1280.jpg

Hearing the music down stairs, Kailia decided to try a different activity out. The musical prodigy is born!

tumblr_nj8d5n39ZV1u9bjgpo4_1280.jpg

We closed with Ricky coming home, the butler is cleaning house, and everyone ended up going to bed. What will tomorrow have in store?
  • Options
    It's morning time and Ricky decides it's time to treat the family to breakfast. But first he needs to dress for work.

tumblr_nj9oejxDZq1u9bjgpo6_1280.jpg

Next up! Feeding their daughter!

tumblr_nj9oejxDZq1u9bjgpo2_1280.jpg

After breakfast, Ricky decides it's time to bond with his daughter some. First with some air tossing!

tumblr_nj9oejxDZq1u9bjgpo1_1280.jpg

Then some tickling

tumblr_nj9oejxDZq1u9bjgpo4_1280.jpg

Then finally some nursery rhymes.

tumblr_nj9okbkOhW1u9bjgpo3_1280.jpg

Mayumi came up, put Kailia to bed, along with herself. Ricky though wanted to tinker with a run down junker in the garage, before heading to work.

tumblr_nj9oejxDZq1u9bjgpo5_1280.jpg

After a small afternoon nap, Mayumi dressed, then dressed Kailia and gave her a little tickle for good measure as well!

tumblr_nj9oejxDZq1u9bjgpo9_1280.jpg

Mayumi then left Kailia to play while she went out back to give the dogs some attention when...

tumblr_nj9oejxDZq1u9bjgpo7_1280.jpg

Mayumi was quite surprised how rowdy they could get! But in the end doggy Kailia became pregnant

tumblr_nj9okbkOhW1u9bjgpo2_1280.jpg

But then Mayumi got a good wiff of Foxy and realized it was bath time for him.

tumblr_nj9okbkOhW1u9bjgpo1_1280.jpg

Ricky came home and he got promoted! He decided to read up on cooking a bit more, while Mayumi read a book of her own.

tumblr_nj9oejxDZq1u9bjgpo8_1280.jpg

Soon the family was hungry so he fixed dinner. Porkchops!

tumblr_nj9oejxDZq1u9bjgpo3_1280.jpg

Before bed, Ricky joined Kailia in play before putting her in the crib.

tumblr_nj9oejxDZq1u9bjgpo10_1280.jpg

And the night ended with him cuddling with his wife.

tumblr_nj9okbkOhW1u9bjgpo4_1280.jpg
  • Options
    The middle of the night, Mayumi goes into labor!

tumblr_njghkxjleJ1u9bjgpo3_1280.jpg

And it's a boy! Meet Jonathan Turner!

tumblr_njghkxjleJ1u9bjgpo4_1280.jpg

After a bit more sleep Ricky decides to spend a little quality time with his new son before work.

tumblr_njghmuFhZt1u9bjgpo2_1280.jpg

He put Jonathan in the crib and headed down stairs where Mayumi has Kailia and about to read a book to her.

tumblr_njghmuFhZt1u9bjgpo1_1280.jpg

Ricky figures it is time to read up on fire safety

tumblr_njghkxjleJ1u9bjgpo8_1280.jpg

After he left for work, Mayumi went out and got the bills and paid them. She also decided to toss a coin at the shrine.

tumblr_njghmuFhZt1u9bjgpo3_1280.jpg

Mayumi decides since it is getting close to Kailia's birthday, she'd make her a teddy!

tumblr_njghkxjleJ1u9bjgpo5_1280.jpg

Ricky comes home from work and practices chess

tumblr_njghmuFhZt1u9bjgpo4_1280.jpg

Meanwhile, Mayumi is preparing dinner, chef salad!

tumblr_njghkxjleJ1u9bjgpo10_1280.jpg

After dinner though it's birthday time!

tumblr_njghkxjleJ1u9bjgpo9_1280.jpg

Kailia has grown into a child! A whole new world awaits her!

tumblr_njghkxjleJ1u9bjgpo6_1280.jpg

We end the day with everyone heading to bed for the evening.
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    What a fun story! I like how you've used the Craftsman furniture throughout the house, it looks really nice. Kailia is a beautiful child.
  • Options
    What a fun story! I like how you've used the Craftsman furniture throughout the house, it looks really nice. Kailia is a beautiful child.

yeah quite a few of the mission stuff is custom maxis-match stuff. All the windows and doors are custom mission-match. And even the nursery is the same.
  • Options
    siminscsiminsc Posts: 854 Member
    What a cute story! Thank you for sharing.
  • Options
    Shadow08Sims3Shadow08Sims3 Posts: 711 Member
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :)

Very nice. I love Sims 2 stories. :)
  • Options
    RazingRazing Posts: 287 Member
    Wow, the family is really interesting! Looking forward to the next part!! :)