Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Expansion Pack/Stuff Pack Ideas.

As we know, the newest and first Sims 4 expansion has been delayed until April. What are some ideas you have about this/future expansions or stuff packs?

I'd like a Expansion that gives more interactions for the town and more interactive jobs, like Ambitions.
[i]Awesomeness[/i]

Comments

• Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    As we know, the newest and first Sims 4 expansion has been delayed until April. What are some ideas you have about this/future expansions or stuff packs?

I'd like a Expansion that gives more interactions for the town and more interactive jobs, like Ambitions.

I'd like a generations ep.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited February 2015
    Late Night/Hot Date/Town Life this would give us a lot more venues and prehaps hottubs,photobooths,karoke,cars etc.

Stuff Packs
    Weddings.
  • Options
    Simmer_For_EverSimmer_For_Ever Posts: 210 Member
    I must admit, cars would come in handy.
    Late Night/Hot Date/Town Life this would give us a lot more venues and prehaps hottubs,photobooths,karoke,cars etc.

[i]Awesomeness[/i]
  • Options
    xtinagaga97xtinagaga97 Posts: 600 Member
    How about a places to go EP... All the community lots we have now are boring as plum!
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    How about a places to go EP... All the community lots we have now are boring as plum!

That's were your townlife/late night ep comes in.
  • Options
    @xtinagaga97 , Awesome idea.
    [i]Awesomeness[/i]
  • Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    Justine Keaton.
  • Options
    CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member
    colton147 wrote: »
    Justine Keaton.

Will_Turner.gif

On topic: How about a Money Throwing expansion pack?
    money-gif.gif
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
  • Options
    xtinagaga97xtinagaga97 Posts: 600 Member
    @CowPlantForHire Only if the money is being thrown at EA!
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member
    @CowPlantForHire Only if the money is being thrown at EA!

LOL! Yeah. ;)
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    edited February 2015
    Late Night/Night Life EP: Are your sims tired of the usual outing? Are they single and ready to mingle? Well take your sims down to the all new downtown neighborhood! Here your sims can have a night out on the town with all new venues including exclusive night clubs, bowling alleys and fancy restaurants. Let yours sims dance the night away with brand new dance moves. Will your sims night out be a night to remember? Or a night they're willing to forget?
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    EAfan99 wrote: »
    Late Night/Night Life EP: Are your sims tired of the usual outing? Are they single and ready to mingle? Well take your sims down to the all new downtown neighborhood! Here your sims can have a night out on the town with all new venues including exclusive night clubs, bowling alleys and fancy restaurants. Let yours sims dance the night away with brand new dance moves. Will your sims night out be a night to remember? Or a night their willing to forget?

Nice description. Let me try!

World Adventures + Island Paradise (Thats what the expansion would be like, a Mix between WA and IP): Have you ever wanted to just relax and go to someplace new? Now, you can take your Sims to their dream paradise! Pick from various options, and enjoy yourself! For adventerous Sims, take on puzzles to find special relics and other stuff. Will this vacation be a dream, or a quest for adventure?
    [i]Awesomeness[/i]
  • Options
    Dragon123561Dragon123561 Posts: 2,262 Member
    edited February 2015
    Active careers might or might not be the first expansion, but there are some ideas, visual for the office part. I made these long time ago in the sims 3 showing off the business attire, from the sims 3 store.

Board Meetings
    Screenshot-1071_zpsf9a95b4f.jpg

Screenshot-1070_zps2f2e6bad.jpg

Presentations for expanding growth for the business
    Screenshot-1072_zpsfa7ed4b5.jpg

OTBANNERhol_zpslahzogjc.png

• Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    edited February 2015
    Late Night/Night Life EP: Are your sims tired of the usual outing? Are they single and ready to mingle? Well take your sims down to the all new downtown neighborhood! Here your sims can have a night out on the town with all new venues including exclusive night clubs, bowling alleys and fancy restaurants. Let yours sims dance the night away with brand new dance moves. Will your sims night out be a night to remember? Or a night their willing to forget?

World Adventures + Island Paradise (Thats what the expansion would be like, a Mix between WA and IP): Have you ever wanted to just relax and go to someplace new? Now, you can take your Sims to their dream paradise! Pick from various options, and enjoy yourself! For adventerous Sims, take on puzzles to find special relics and other stuff. Will this vacation be a dream, or a quest for adventure?

He didn't make the one he posted. The one he posted was the actual description from the Official sims 4 expansion pack survey , so everything he described is pretty much what we'd get, and it's very likely it'll happen :P

But nice description lol.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options

He didn't make the one he posted. The one he posted was the actual description from the Official sims 4 expansion pack survey , so everything he described is pretty much what we'd get, and it's very likely it'll happen :P

Actually I did write that one. I spent a few minutes trying to think of one to make up. I didn't even know it was the same on the survey 0.o
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member

Actually I did write that one. I spent a few minutes trying to think of one to make up. I didn't even know it was the same on the survey 0.o

o.o that's dead on then. That's basically what the survey said for it. I'm pretty sure anyway. But my first clue should have been the misproper use of "Their" >.<

Anyway since I never commented mine, I either want generations or night life with vampires and resteraunts. Open for business would be nice too.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options

o.o that's dead on then. That's basically what the survey said for it. I'm pretty sure anyway. But my first clue should have been the misproper use of "Their" >.<

Anyway since I never commented mine, I either want generations or night life with vampires and resteraunts. Open for business would be nice too.

Yeah when I saw "their" my brain was in sleep mode then I read it again and a light bulb went on in my brain. But I think because I read the descriptions so much from the past sims games it's like I can actually write it out how EA would. A small hook, not too much info to give away but enough to want someone to see more. It's weird if that's what the survey basically said though.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    WakyWaky Posts: 37 Member
    > @Simmer_For_Ever said:
    > As we know, the newest and first Sims 4 expansion has been delayed until April. What are some ideas you have about this/future expansions or stuff packs?
    >
    > I'd like a Expansion that gives more interactions for the town and more interactive jobs, like Ambitions.

Wait really,I am in travel and on table so I can't research like I could when I am home,It's not delayed until next year ?If this is true,then I don't mind if EP is postpone for 1 month.If turns to be good quality EP I am buying game and GP.
  • Options
    Looks like I was right for the buisness oriented one! Sims 4: Get to Work! Is the new expansion for the Sims 4!
    [i]Awesomeness[/i]
  • Options
    Stuffpack
    Wedding Stuff Pack with formal wedding gowns,tuxedos for males,more wedding arches,wedding veils,new formal hairstyles,new wedding decor objects like candles,flowers,champagyne bottles etc.

I want a wedding stuffpack.