Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

i have a thought?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    TakekazeTakekaze Posts: 72 Member
    They won't scrap it. They will keep going with it and produce GPs and EPs as long as they sell. That's how everybody does it. This will go until Sims 5.

Also, I doubt that the forum population is in any way even remotely representative of all the Sims 4 players. Most people don't visit game forums. It's like that with every game.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited January 2015
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    sweetface44sweetface44 Posts: 2,958 Member
    I'd rather see it rebooted than scrapped. That way, they're not seen as just abandoning the game like they did with SimCity 2013.

Short version of the story: Any nitwit can get their hands on a rocket and apply to work for Sim-NASA. The aliens are sick of the doltish Bro Sims goofing around on their home planet, and attack SimEarth. It takes a little while for SimNation to recover, but it's better than ever. Sims are less uptight, more sympathetic, and the job market is more realistic.

MySims 2 is the alternate universe where the aliens never attacked, for those fond of their rockets and giant microscopes.
    i have had my sims attacked and the aliens took them off the men come back preggers

• Options
    jaxie086jaxie086 Posts: 1,920 Member
    edited January 2015
    It's no more or less boring that TS3 became for me. The graphics are great and I like that you don't have to babysit them every second to get them to interact with other sims.

If you really do not like the game, cut your losses and stop playing. EA does not listen to us like some think they do, if they did they would put as much effort and technology into the sims as they do to their football game.

It is EA's loss if we give up, and your loss as well. The more money the game earns, the better it can be - more content, better quality. We all know the base game was rushed due to having to scrap Olympus. Do you really want all of us to shut up and take our money elsewhere? Are you that confient that the game will survive if all of us who are unhappy with it walk away now? Or wouldn't it be better for them to make the game into something we can all enjoy, and continue to finance? And if the price for getting a better game that more people are happy with is people sticking around to discuss changes on the forum, is it not worth it?

More quantity doesn't necessarily mean better quality. Like I've said, sims 4 is going to be like a huuuuuge pool (lots of EPs/GPs/SPs) that's an inch deep (not very good quality).

This is what I'm afraid the sims team is going to do; keep throwing content at us, hoping it will make the game better, But it's meaningless unless the content has depth and quality already IN IT.
  • Options
    sweetface44sweetface44 Posts: 2,958 Member
    jaxie086 wrote: »
    It's no more or less boring that TS3 became for me. The graphics are great and I like that you don't have to babysit them every second to get them to interact with other sims.

If you really do not like the game, cut your losses and stop playing. EA does not listen to us like some think they do, if they did they would put as much effort and technology into the sims as they do to their football game.

It is EA's loss if we give up, and your loss as well. The more money the game earns, the better it can be - more content, better quality. We all know the base game was rushed due to having to scrap Olympus. Do you really want all of us to shut up and take our money elsewhere? Are you that confient that the game will survive if all of us who are unhappy with it walk away now? Or wouldn't it be better for them to make the game into something we can all enjoy, and continue to finance? And if the price for getting a better game that more people are happy with is people sticking around to discuss changes on the forum, is it not worth it?

More quantity doesn't necessarily mean better quality. Like I've said, sims 4 is going to be like a huuuuuge pool (lots of EPs/GPs/SPs) that's an inch deep (not very good quality).

This is what I'm afraid the sims team is going to do; keep throwing content at us, hoping it will make the game better, But it's meaningless unless the content has depth and quality already IN IT.
    amen.. sims 2 was a great base game so everything that followed was amazing