Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CT's Stories - Another Legacy - Quinn's Family Journal - 03/16/2024

Comments

• Options
    ra3reira3rei Posts: 2,418 Member
    Hehe! I love seeing them over there on your hard drive! This is such a cute and surprising story! Can't wait to see how the family plays out.
    Check out Raerei's Fortress for Builds, Short Stories, and maybe some longer stuff.
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    ra3rei wrote: »
    Hehe! I love seeing them over there on your hard drive! This is such a cute and surprising story! Can't wait to see how the family plays out.

They're a great family! In my mind, I'd invented this mischievous rather wild adventure story--but the kids are basically very, very sweet. No sibling rivalry, either! Just best friends!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    January short story is ready! Dr. Jasmine's Casebook: Ten Reasons to Leave I really had fun writing this!

Funny behind-the-scenes note: For the short stories, I tend to recruit Townies living in Dr. Jasmine's neighborhood. I needed a romantic couple who are elders for this story. I found one woman who looked perfect for the part, gave her her wardrobe and moved her in, then I saw a man who looked just right, and gave him his wardrobe. When both were playable, I checked their relationship panels, and they were already lovers with each other! (and only each other!). Soooo synchronistically perfect.

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    New chapter of Skill U! Honey starts senior year! Skill U: 7.4

• Options
    Honey learns some difficult things about her best friend, Skill U: 7.6

• Options
    And... I wrote this story especially for those who are single during this Valentine's Day. Remember, love comes in all sorts of flavors!

The Apple Pie of Love

(This is for the February Short Story Contest, with the theme, "A Different Kind of Love.")

• Options
    Oh, my. Skill U is almost over! This is what might be the penultimate chapter: Skill U: 8.1

• Options
    Hey, I just started a new story! This one is a Wonder Child challenge, with a twist or two. It will continue after the challenge is over, following the Wonder Sim all through his or her life. Each day will have a chapter.

Start now, and you'll get to be in on the making of this wonder child!

Wonder - Prelude 1

• Options
    ra3reira3rei Posts: 2,418 Member
    Oooh. What a beginning!
    Check out Raerei's Fortress for Builds, Short Stories, and maybe some longer stuff.
  • Options
    sabreenesabreene Posts: 1,152 Member
    I can't wait to read more of this!! Yay! New story!
  • Options
    RinellieRinellie Posts: 438 Member
    I get to follow one of CT's stories from the beginning! I'm pumped :grin:
  • Options
    Rinellie wrote: »
    I get to follow one of CT's stories from the beginning! I'm pumped :grin:

Thanks, Rin! :)
    ra3rei wrote: »
    Oooh. What a beginning!

Ha! Starting a Wonder Child with a failed pregnancy test! Sort of the anti-beginning!
    sabreene wrote: »
    I can't wait to read more of this!! Yay! New story!

Thanks, Sabreene!

I'm excited to start a new story. I really need a challenge story, I think. That way, when my other stories are in the weird, undefined stages, I've got something simple and straightforward to play with!

• Options
    And... Wonder continues. You know the real naming convention starts when the baby's conceived, right?

Wonder 1

• Options
    Mae feels pregnancy big-time: Wonder 2

• Options
    Yeah... when you're pregnant it feels like it lasts forever! Wonder 3

• Options
    And... the moment we've all be waiting for! Wonder 4

• Options
    Hear from Beryl's point of view: Wonder 5

• Options
    Mae feels Mommy-love: Wonder 6

• Options
    Want to see Charlie as a kid :smiley: ? Wonder 7

• Options
    The challenge is off and running! (But Mae doesn't care--she just wants Charlie to be happy.) Wonder 8

• Options
    Charlie and the computer: Wonder 9

• Options
    Math, dino-style: Wonder 10

• Options
    And... Charlie's first day of school! Wonder 11

• Options
    Here's my short story for the March short story challenge: Dr. Jasmine's Casebook: Fake It

• Options
    RinellieRinellie Posts: 438 Member
    I'm really enjoying Wonder! Mae is a great narrator. Her chemistry with Paolo is so interesting too! I'm so curious to see if anything long-term will become of their relationship.