Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

geez call me stupid, but...

how do you move stuff when camping?? i can set it down out of my inventory but how do i turn/replace it? like my tent. riiight in front of the bathroom! i wanna move it but can't! lol
let's be friends on origin: hello0jewby
*Team Seasons*
XtR6m6.png

Comments

• Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Why you have your tent highlighted you can use the < & > keys on your key board
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    To move, rotate, or replace an object at your campsite just simply click on that item and use these keys: < or > to rotate. To drag, just click and pull the item to where you want to place it. To replace, you can only replace something if it has been destroyed by fire. To replace such an item, just simply click, and choose the replace option. :)
  • Options
    SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    I just have my sims put the item back in their inventory, then have the sim walk over to where the item should be placed, wait for the sim to get there, then click on the inventory item & select place in world. A quick way to find a good place for a tent on the campground is to select the sim or the ranger station, and click Go to Lodging or Take me to Lodging, then once the Sim is there place the tent.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • Options
    Sketch793Sketch793 Posts: 1,218 Member
    Put the tent back in your inventory, then go to your campsite and put it there. You can only drag things around and turn them while you are on a lot. The bathrooms are just part of the neighborhood.
  • Options
    hellojewbyhellojewby Posts: 1,316 Member
    < and > only rotate my screen lol i guess i'm just no good with a keyboard. thnx for the advice, all.
    let's be friends on origin: hello0jewby
    *Team Seasons*
    XtR6m6.png