Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*Faithful Trait* Created By: CJ

KatiardguezKatiardguez Posts: 640 Member
edited January 2015 in Gameplay Mods
FaithfulTrait_zpsef4dfe8c.jpg

Custom Trait: Faithfull
-Works better with sims already married
-Hardly any romance increase
-Will want to interact with family more
-Don't get flirty

*Faithful Trait* Created By: CJ :)

http://verysimmly.tumblr.com/

Comments

• Options
    sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member
  • Options
    AmotAmot Posts: 700 Member
    edited January 2015
    You are a magnificent being for posting this and so is the person who made it.
    Let them eat cake.
  • Options
    xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    Neat, I like all my sims to be faithful by default (unless obviously they have commitment issues or. . . I want to be a player) but I find that most of them in Sims 4 are into open relationships. That could be my sims though lol.

• Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Just a quick question. It says they don't get flirty.....but do they with their partner?
  • Options
    Shadecaster101Shadecaster101 Posts: 1,343 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    Just a quick question. It says they don't get flirty.....but do they with their partner?

I was thinking this as well.
  • Options
    fullspiral wrote: »

I was thinking this as well.

I'd like to know that lol. It also says something about hardly any romance increase. That's not good for loving couples if they dont have romance or get flirty. I've downloaded it, but won't install until we get some clarification on it.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I'd also like clarification -- I've wanted a Faithful purchase reward trait for some time, but I want them to actively reject romantic advances from Sims other than their romantic partner (boyfriend/girlfriend and up) with a negative hit to the friendship meter, and still able to get flirty with their own spouse/partner.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    @fullspiral:
    So far I have a married couple and I gave the husband the faithful trait and he does accepts flirts, etc from his wife but so far I haven't see him get flirty. I will start my game and I will let you know.

• Options
    @fullspiral:

So far what I have seen the sims with the faithful trait will accept any romance options from the spouse but it will not get the sim into the flirty mood at all. The sim will do any romance options if directed to but not autonomously.

On the romance bar increasing I did notice that my married couple romance bar increasing but dont know if it will be the same with girlfriend/boyfriend.
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    @fullspiral:

So far what I have seen the sims with the faithful trait will accept any romance options from the spouse but it will not get the sim into the flirty mood at all. The sim will do any romance options if directed to but not autonomously.

On the romance bar increasing I did notice that my married couple romance bar increasing but dont know if it will be the same with girlfriend/boyfriend.

Awww, that's a bummer for me...man, Sims 4's flirting/romance emotions AI stuff is so screwed up (to me, anyway)! :neutral_face:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    I do love the concept of it, though. Thank you for that. :smile: At least, somebody tried.

I think it's the default programming that came with the game that's making it difficult for mods to work with. :(
    (She/her)
  • Options
    @fullspiral:

Okay. Thanks. That's too bad they don't get flirty. No more spectacular woohoo for him then eh?
  • Options
    Miranda0233Miranda0233 Posts: 91 Member
    I really like the idea :smile: Lets face it, sims 4 doesn't have much traits to choose from...
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    @fullspiral:
    On the romance increasing or not, as long as the sim with the faithful trait it's not married
    all romance options will still be available and it will increase the romance bar.
  • Options
    I do love the concept of it, though. Thank you for that. :smile: At least, somebody tried.

I think it's the default programming that came with the game that's making it difficult for mods to work with. :(

I totally agree, there is so many simple things that the game could have and it doesn't. Maybe in the future if there is more options to choose from the modders could create a much better faithful trait.

For now this one has to do for my game since last time I checked almost every spouse is cheating even though they are happily married :\
  • Options
    AmotAmot Posts: 700 Member
    edited January 2015
    Darn, at least I watched the thread before implementing the mod but it will definitely do for now. It's better than nothing.

Don't like being afraid when a Sim I am not controlling but is involved with mine leaves the house in a flirty mood.

edit: Fixed one typo. Guh.
    Let them eat cake.
  • Options

I totally agree, there is so many simple things that the game could have and it doesn't. Maybe in the future if there is more options to choose from the modders could create a much better faithful trait.

For now this one has to do for my game since last time I checked almost every spouse is cheating even though they are happily married :\
    So, this is actually happening? Does it happen when you rotate families? Or can it happen even when you're controlling that family?

I haven't rotated yet, but I'm afraid to, because of this. :(

(She/her)
  • Options
    edited January 2015

So, this is actually happening? Does it happen when you rotate families? Or can it happen even when you're controlling that family?

I haven't rotated yet, but I'm afraid to, because of this. :(

It's happening even though I don't rotate families. I normally just play with one family but I wanted to check to see how my sims family friends were doing and thats when I noticed that almost every spouse has two to three romantic interest and some of them even with full romance bar.

• Options
    It's happening even though I don't rotate families. I normally just play with one family but I wanted to check to see how my sims family friends were doing and thats when I noticed that almost every spouse has two to three romantic interest and some of them even with full romance bar.

Oh, dear! I hope the gurus are aware of this situation by now. Surely, they've seen people complain about this issue? :(
    (She/her)
  • Options
    I have two teens with full friendship/romance bar and they have exchanged promised rings, still if one or the other ask the question "ask if single" they will say single.

Does anyone know if this is a bug and is there a way to fix it?
  • Options
    TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    Awesome trait, thanks for sharing!
    // take me back to 2018.
  • Options
    lyralyra Posts: 420 Member
    This is so neat! Thanks for sharing.

I would love to learn how to mod the game and make stuff like this :)
  • Options
    I-YashI-Yash Posts: 1 New Member
    Is there a new way to access this link? It has been removed. Maybe dropbox if anyone has it... I hate when other sims come around my married families and try to home wreck my neighborhoods. It's bad enough Don Lothario lives in my neighborhood. It would be cool if The Sims 3 had an official "Faithful Trait". Or maybe a repellant against people outside their relationship. But the free will in the game makes it interesting. I get to see what their real desires are.
  • Options
    Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    edited December 2015
    We need something like this in game. I hate how all my married couples cheat on each other.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    I-Yash wrote: »
    Is there a new way to access this link? It has been removed. Maybe dropbox if anyone has it... I hate when other sims come around my married families and try to home wreck my neighborhoods. It's bad enough Don Lothario lives in my neighborhood. It would be cool if The Sims 3 had an official "Faithful Trait". Or maybe a repellant against people outside their relationship. But the free will in the game makes it interesting. I get to see what their real desires are.

Try this link:

www.pinterest.com/pin/447263806720823812

I don't have an account with pinterest.com so it's doesn't let me check for more info.