Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Children taken by SS should be in adoption list!!

SkellySpadesSkellySpades Posts: 328 Member
edited January 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Why is this not an option?

I had a sim woohoo a townie lady who got pregnant. She became and elder and died without a notice. And now his daughter is gone forever.

=(

Comments

• Options
    JRBearJRBear Posts: 190 Member
    Not a bad idea. If they could work this, maybe they can have it so you could put up for adoption kids you can't take care of at the moment.
  • Options
    MegandtheMoonMegandtheMoon Posts: 1,831 Member
    Agreed, we should have the option there to adopt them. It would make for some interesting stories :)
    tumblr_nh3ivhx9ob1rs61ydo1_500.gif
  • Options
    songsmith2003songsmith2003 Posts: 1,461 Member
    ...did "social worker" get plummed or did you say something else? Anyway, I agree 100 percent.
  • Options
    SkellySpadesSkellySpades Posts: 328 Member
    ...did "social worker" get plummed or did you say something else? Anyway, I agree 100 percent.

Yes... I have no idea why?
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited January 2015

Yes... I have no idea why?

"Work" is a four-letter word?

<-- Does not want to work today. Wants to download the new GP and PLAY.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    I wish they had this as well, so just in case a child was taken, you could get them back. This would also be neat if a sim you liked died and you wanted to raise their kids for them. :)
  • Options
    songsmith2003songsmith2003 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Ah. So the acronym was typed in instead of social worker spelled out. I didn't think of that one. Darn. I like the idea of work as a 4-letter word!

It's really sad that they delete the kids. In other games you could try to adopt them back. If their family couldn't do it, then you could have another of your families do so.