Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Taking forever to cook a meal and eat

I came back onto my game, one that I actually was not having problems with outside of the constant twins bug, and sent my lady sim to prepare herself some spaghetti. After I told her to do so I went off of her got her twins to get their homework going, queued up some things for her husband and went back to her where she was just standing over an empty cutting board. Long story short it took her over 6 sim hours to make a single serving of spaghetti, and another two to eat it. This wasted basically her whole day, and there is no way it should take that long to make a single plate of food.

Comments

• Options
    sofisky123sofisky123 Posts: 88 Member
    omg lol mine always does that i just thought it would be faster cooking times when she had a higher skill. got to be said thought i don't think iv ever had a child where it has not been twins since i got the game when it first came out, so not sure if its a bug or just really unlucky
  • Options
    AimiexoxoAimiexoxo Posts: 396 Member
    That must be annoying, but there is a "resetsim" cheat for a reason... :p
    Hello! I'm new to creating Sims and Houses but I do my best. I like them simple and without the use of CC, but I may add SOME CC like hair and make-up only! If you want to check it out, my origin Username is Aimiec1233, thank you.
  • Options
    sofisky123sofisky123 Posts: 88 Member
    lol if im honest i never use cheats besides the cash one im always worried they will break the game or something. im not gonna lie i love the game its just such a shame that it keep breaking and becoming unplayable over silly things like bills and cooking. and i hate having twins all the time lmao i never know why they are crying
  • Options
    Linds_the_kittyLinds_the_kitty Posts: 565 Member
    It's always like that. Sims always take forever to eat.... but I do hope that Sims will be able to eat faster in the future.... :(
  • Options
    Angeleyeswi69Angeleyeswi69 Posts: 104 Member
    mine has never taken so long to prepare a meal before that day, even at the lowest cooking skill the meal would be done in about 90 minutes sim time. I am downloading the latest update now so hopefully it fixes some of the issues that have been going on.

@sofisky123 you've been having twins mostly since you got the game? Did you happen to get it for christmas or some time after the 16th of december? That's when the twin problem started for almost everyone during that update.