Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I hope the loading screens arn't that long

I hope the loading screens aren't longer when traveling to Granite Falls and when in GF I hope there aren't too many loading screens. I'm hoping hiking will be long without loading screens.

Comments

• Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    I hope not either!
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I don't mind the loading screens since I am so use to them after playing Sims 3 on the Xbox 360. But shaving a few seconds off of the loading screen in Sims 4 couldn't hurt either. :)
  • Options
    SenbreSenbre Posts: 997 Member
    replaced by pop-up text messages
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited January 2015
    I hope the loading screens aren't longer when traveling to Granite Falls and when in GF I hope there aren't too many loading screens. I'm hoping hiking will be long without loading screens.

Not sure about the hiking, not even sure if sims can actually go hiking, you know EA ;) but I belive the only loading screens will be to go from a neighborhood to another, and from a lodge to another and to the store maybe.National Park will probably be loading screen free inside it and so it will be the secret neighborhood.

I'm not sure about the time, but I'm expecting you can go from Oasis Springs to Granite Falls the same way and probably the sime time, just like you go from OS to Willow Creek. I'm almost 100% sure that after you go to Granite Falls you will have to use your phone to leave the vacation earlier or wait untill the end of it to be able to go back.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1