The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I hear crickets! Anyone else hear them in game?

After taking a break from the sims (due to things being bugy - sims not cleaning up; they just pick up plates, turn in a full circle then put the plates down-they weren't that bad before), I went back into the game (willow creek) to work on a sim's gardening for a bit and heard crickets! Can anyone else hear them on their lots? Are they just in willow or in oasis also?

Comments

• Options
    DizziestSimsDizziestSims Posts: 788 Member
    Certain sound effects and visual effects only happen on certain lots. Which lot were you on? Would love to hear them myself.
    From the creator of Robinson Family, Dizziest Sims is a reboot of the storytelling series with all new family and friends! dizziestsims.com #DizziestSims
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,387 Member
    I have had my sim at the park late at night fishing and I hear the crickets...nice sound. I also love how they have the outside lights with moths circling the lights. :D
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    Winifred_WWinifred_W Posts: 136 Member
    I hear the crickets and owls at night when my Sims are outside. Just like in the day you can hear different song birds. I like it!
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    yeah if you are outside you can here birds as well during the day, love it. im currently playing a single person household and when he goes to work i zoom out of the house so i can hear all the sounds.
  • Options
    BamajamBamajam Posts: 812 Member
    I hear them too. After about 15 minutes from turning on the game. Even the game itself appears to be demonstrating signs of boredom.
  • Options
    will681will681 Posts: 319 Member
    robinsonfam -- I was in Willow Creek, Bargain Bend lot with a downloaded house Crazy Cookie Mushroom by Cayrees
  • Options
    Thebookthief24Thebookthief24 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Yes. :) I like it.
    "Clearly , I have made some bad decisions."
  • Options
    katycat737katycat737 Posts: 225 Member
    edited January 2015
    Sorry Wrong topic lol meant to post in favorite screenshot thread!!!!!!!!!
    Happy Simming
  • Options
    Thebookthief24Thebookthief24 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Wouldn't it be cool if there were geckos?
    "Clearly , I have made some bad decisions."