Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Premium Service Screen gave us a Sneek Peak!

xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
edited January 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I'm not sure if it was brought up but that screenshot about the Sims Premium Service gave us a sneak peek at the camping gamepack
(meaning the idea was there for sometime or it was even in the works)!

I'm assuming the decision to give us the three updates (Yahhhz) trumped the Costume Party and New Years Party ideas but man, I wish we had those interactions and options too. :/

Ohhhh wellls. Maybe they'll turn up another time.

gamepackpreview_zps6b95a7fa.png

It makes you wonder what other leaks are out there we just don't know about yet. . . haha

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,397 Member
    Those other two may yet release before the end of the year but something I'd really like is if we got a full blown holiday gamepack with Halloween Decor,Thanksgiving,more Christmas Decor and new recipes like christmas cookies and roast beef and a new Santa Claus Npc..

Currently things that got missed in the first holiday pack were mistletoe,poinsetties,and gingerbread houses. I'd also like to see some red christmas candles like we had in TS2 and gifts that our sims could open around the tree. Add to this more traditional christmas tunes to the winter holiday station like silver bells,white christmas,blue christmas,sleigh ride,the christmas song and winter wonderland. They could also include the New Year's fireworks and toasting champagne in this pack. I'd also love a carnival gamepack and a tropical vacation and world.
  • Options
    xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    Yeah, Seasons needs to come back sooner than later! I loved all the different festivals and holidays in Sims 3. Hopefully they expand on that and include all those things .

That reminds me of the Sims 2 Holiday Pack, where you could bake cookies and Santa would come. ^__^ Twas cute.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,397 Member
    Xoxk9 wrote: »
    Yeah, Seasons needs to come back sooner than later! I loved all the different festivals and holidays in Sims 3. Hopefully they expand on that and include all those things .

That reminds me of the Sims 2 Holiday Pack, where you could bake cookies and Santa would come. ^__^ Twas cute.

Yes that's why I want a holiday gamepack so we can get the new recipes and npc santa like we had in TS2.