Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Honest: Anyone play Sims 2 or 3 or 4 regularly? Share!

natashifiednatashified Posts: 3,314 Member
edited January 2015 in Off Topic Chat
Completely honest, do you guys play Sims 2 or 3 or 4 (had to add it in) still on a regular basis?

Share your current family in any game if you want :D

Comments

• Options
    dixieangel550dixieangel550 Posts: 779 Member
    No. I play sims 4 or dragon age inquisition. I tried going back to s3, and I just couldn't do it. I just have not been in the mood for s2 recently. I have a family in s4 right now. that i made just for the new game pack.
    T5rv1YY.jpg
    QPs2LMU.jpg
  • Options
    No. I play sims 4 or dragon age inquisition. I tried going back to s3, and I just couldn't do it. I just have not been in the mood for s2 recently. I have a family in s4 right now. that i made just for the new game pack.
    T5rv1YY.jpg

The house looks great! Hope you have fun with them in the new game pack :)
  • Options
    dmama1314dmama1314 Posts: 262 Member
    I have been playing Sim City & Sims 4. I was playing the sims 3 pretty hard from September til right before Christmas, but I was going a Sims 3 Apocalypse Challenge Tournament. Now I don't even open Sims 3.
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited January 2015
    I am playing sims 4 sense Sept and have not yet gone back to Sims 3.
  • Options
    SpradaciSprojSpradaciSproj Posts: 1,272 Member
    I play TS2 & TS3 daily.

I'm working my way through the families in Pleasantview in 2 right now - just finished the sims week of the Broke family, & have moved on to the Dreamers for the next sim week.

In 3, I have a family I've been playing for countless generations now. When the oldest child becomes an adult, I move them out & into a new town to play out their life. I've done this since the beginning, & really enjoy it.
  • Options
    I play TS2 & TS3 daily.

I'm working my way through the families in Pleasantview in 2 right now - just finished the sims week of the Broke family, & have moved on to the Dreamers for the next sim week.

In 3, I have a family I've been playing for countless generations now. When the oldest child becomes an adult, I move them out & into a new town to play out their life. I've done this since the beginning, & really enjoy it.

I really like that idea of moving towns, when doing legacies in Sims 3, I would move towns every generation for some new scenery, but that also meant I would have a lot of graves in my inventory to keep the family tree intact :D
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    TS2: I'm playing a family I created; the Wilsons from Desiderata Valley. The first couple I made are now grandparents to one toddler and a child from their eldest daughter. Their other two kids are sophomores at University.

TS3: A vampire, Isabella Tenderlin. She lives in the dark, spooky world of Midnight Hollow. She loves to cause trouble, from biting nearly every sim she sees to raiding the hospital. She loves her horse, Coco, very much.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    SpradaciSprojSpradaciSproj Posts: 1,272 Member
    I play TS2 & TS3 daily.

I really like that idea of moving towns, when doing legacies in Sims 3, I would move towns every generation for some new scenery, but that also meant I would have a lot of graves in my inventory to keep the family tree intact :D

I thought about taking the urns with me when I first began, but realized what a hassle it would be. So instead, I keep an accurate family tree for every sim in their album.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Play S4 almost every day, except when I'm out of town or have other things going in Real Life.

Have my main save where I'm going after all the achievements, but today started a new save where all I'm going to do is play and have fun.

Back when I started the game in September, I created my Simself and a household of two single males to vie for her heart -- the Rivals household. The first save, I married one of them which was the Simself of a good friend, in this save I married the Simself of my real life husband. B)

This is them having their quickie wedding -- since I'm just playing I don't worry about big wedding parties or anything. :)

01-04-15_3-52nbspPM-2_zpsc745bc1d.png

I'm now trying to get them more money so they can move to a bigger place (I started them in Daisy Hovel but I've expanded it to add a bedroom and a study) before they have kids, in case they get hit with the twin bug. (If they're not going to fix the twin bug soon, at least give us bunk beds!) I don't want to use motherlode unless absolutely necessary, but my Simself is bringing in good money from royalties (she's a writer) plus has taken up painting as a hobby so money shouldn't be an issue. Her husband in in Tech Guru career but will likely only stay till level 5 (which he needs for Computer Whiz aspiration) then he'll switch to Business.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    edited January 2015
    I am a Sims 4 supporter 99% of the time, BUT I love making fun of it/EA! Too easy! >:-)

LOL LOVE IT!!!!!

To answer your question. When I was shopping for a new laptop I bought one that would hold TS1, TS2 TS3 and all of the graphics and programing software my daughter needs for school. Well I bought one, but I haven't reinstalled TS3 yet and have not even dusted off TS1 and TS2.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    roflmaoxsarahroflmaoxsarah Posts: 4,132 Member
    I still play TS3 regularly but not as much as TS4 and I tried going back to TS2 but I couldn't do it.
  • Options
    bobyo2001 wrote: »
    TS2: I'm playing a family I created; the Wilsons from Desiderata Valley. The first couple I made are now grandparents to one toddler and a child from their eldest daughter. Their other two kids are sophomores at University.

TS3: A vampire, Isabella Tenderlin. She lives in the dark, spooky world of Midnight Hollow. She loves to cause trouble, from biting nearly every sim she sees to raiding the hospital. She loves her horse, Coco, very much.

Desiderata Valley was one of my favorite towns! Strangetown is still my #1
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Do I play The Sins 3?

Well, they play me, they bring me into their world and they worship me, hence the name King_of_Sim_City, I am their creator, their master and their leader, so I don't just play TS3, I live TS3 and in fact sometimes I think I am TS3!
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited January 2015
    I haven't touched TS3 since April and I tried to get back into TS2 when the UC was released but it just doesn't look right on my computer anymore. Shame because I still have all of my old save files and CC. I loooooved TS2. Right now I am still really enjoying TS4. I may go back to TS3 sometime, but I don't think it will be any time soon.
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    In the month of Dec. I have played 1-2-3-4. Yes, I still have The Sims 1 on an old Gateway desktop from 2000. And yes the computer still works.

My kids still play Sims 2 when they come over and we all played at some point during the holidays. It puts them back in touch with their childhood and early teens years.

Now, there are my 3 sons and their wives/girlfriend that play Sims games. Someday maybe my grand kids will play but they are all too young now. My kids checked out Sims 4 on my laptop and none of them cared for it. However, my daughter-in-law has since bought the game and loves it. My other daughter-in-law has had the Sims 4 since it came out but does not get to play it much because they are about to have 3 kids under 3 and they both work full time.
  • Options
    Do I play The Sins 3?

Well, they play me, they bring me into their world and they worship me, hence the name King_of_Sim_City, I am their creator, their master and their leader, so I don't just play TS3, I live TS3 and in fact sometimes I think I am TS3!

The truth has been reviled :)
  • Options
    MAFEBISIMAFEBISI Posts: 160 Member
    I'm playing TS2 in Pleasantview with the rotational style. I'm playing with the Goths for now. Cassie married with Dario and Mortimer is dead. :( Xanddy is a teenager now. I love the zits. haha

I'm playing TS3 right now. I'm walking for my fourth generation with the Botelho's Family. Mike is a firemen and Bebe, his wife, will have a baby. I play both regularly. Day and night. I love The Sims because I can live many lifes and be their God. Mwahaha!
  • Options
    MAFEBISI wrote: »
    I'm playing TS2 in Pleasantview with the rotational style. I'm playing with the Goths for now. Cassie married with Dario and Mortimer is dead. :( Xanddy is a teenager now. I love the zits. haha<br />
    <br />
    I'm playing TS3 right now. I'm walking for my fourth generation with the Botelho's Family. Mike is a firemen and Bebe, his wife, will have a baby. I play both regularly. Day and night. I love The Sims because I can live many lifes and be their God. Mwahaha!

I am trying to do the Sims 4 how you play sims 2, but having a hard time doing so!
  • Options
    MrsTomato1018MrsTomato1018 Posts: 400 Member
    I'm back to playing TS3 regularly. For awhile, I wasn't playing anything. I dabble in TS2 every once in awhile, but with the holidays, it's been hard to find time for more than just one game, so I chose TS3. Haven't played outside of CAS in TS4 in a long time... I think the last time was mid-November.
    Check out my YouTube channel!
    You can find me on the gallery at MrsTomato1018!
    You can find me on Twitter @MrsTomato1018!
  • Options
    Shadoza2Shadoza2 Posts: 1,579 Member
    I still play TS3 regularly. I am also still building worlds with CaW and new lots and homes. I have a decorating couple that moves into an empty lot or a simple home, they decorate, renovate, furnish, landscape, then move on to a new lot or home to start over again. Kind of a Legacy for home builders as each new lot they couple has more funds to build with. :p
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    I still play TS3 a lot. At least a couple of times a week. Though, what I've recently rediscovered and been having fun with is TSM. I cheat a lot in the game. So I basically play my kingdom in free mode and then do a quest when I feel like it, then pop back into free mode again for as long as I like. It's more open-ended that way. Anyway, even though it wasn't on your list, it's the Sims game I've been playing the most for the past couple of weeks. So, picture spam incoming. ;)

Wizards are super fun to play. Shortly after this my wizard made a cool skeletal parrot and gave her peregrine falcon to the physician as a gift.
    TSMWizard.jpg

I don't know why, but I just like this pic. He's the epitome of a knight in shining armor and the kids look up to him.
    TSMKnight.jpg

Of course, shortly after that Roland found the cursed doomsword and went all evil. He decided to take on the monarch (and lost).
    TSMGoodnEvil2.jpg

"I can't believe that ratchet-faced wench from Advorton stole my hairstyle."
    TSMFeastLg.jpg
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I'm playing TS3 with rotational play for my legacies and I've got the game loaded with over 70 NRaas Mod files and over 20 other Mods to fix the issues not covered by NRaas.I'm also building a community lot for a civic plaza and making a custom world in CAW.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    edited January 2015
    I tried Sims 3 today, after months of not playing any Sims. It took forever to load, about 15 minutes.
    There was a blizzard going on, I could hear the wind howl. I went into my favorite family, my alien family.
    These 3 young adults are 3rd generation of my founder and I came in the morning the youngest was having
    her high school graduation. So I decided to pack up the three and send them to university. Well, they went
    off in the van, but the loading screen went on and on and on. After half hour I quit the game. I'm going
    back in tomorrow, I hope I haven't lost my generation. :(

The three sang to mom & dad, then left to university.
    Screenshot-2257_zps112bd404.jpg
  • Options
    simsgal2227simsgal2227 Posts: 12,279 Member
    I tried the sims 4 for the first time a few weeks ago, and couldn't stand it. Maybe I will try again with an ep, but right now, it's looking like I'm sticking with the sims 3... I prefer not only the game play, but also its looks.

I started up a new save a week or so ago when my last save file from months ago got corrupted beyond prepare (backup save file got corrupted...), so I'm playing with this guy and his last name is Pollock. Funny enough, I forgot his first name. I am so bad with names, and apparently this extends to my sims. But the girl he got pregnant... I remember her name. Layla.

Here he is eating on his couch cause he's poor.

16160875162_12144cee34_z.jpg

Oggling a girl at a swimsuit party.

16135823036_96b631c2db_z.jpg

He's a flirty aspiring actor. I usually end up making my main sim male for some reason. I think it's because I like making them players, the opposite of the kind of guy I like in real life. He's already gotten one lady sim pregnant as mentioned already, and I may a few more. I won't do the whole 'get as many pregnant in town as possible' thing, as that messes up family trees and the town structure, which is important to me. I may end up marrying him off eventually though, as I generally like a main sim, and another to play with when the main sim is doing something I can't help with (sleeping, working).

I generally build though, and sometimes make sims. Sometimes it can be hard to get myself to play. But when I get myself to play it's fun, with all the ep's and everything.
  • Options
    FraTacFraTac Posts: 854 Member
    Honestly? Not really. I always tell to myself "ok today I'm gonna play a few hours" then I don't.
    xWGF2yb.png
    Simmin' since 2000