Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sims Challange Stories

This is a forum where I will post updates on my challenges as I play them. I welcome all comments and suggestions and hope for this to be as much a discussion as possible. This might not be the best way to pot this, so if you have suggestions as to where to move this to make it more of what it should be please do so.

Also for anyone whose forums I was a part of before, I am deeply sorry for my long absence from the forums in general.

Comments

• Options
    TehTeh911TehTeh911 Posts: 72 Member
    Challenge 1:
    Sims 4 Child Center Challenge-By MsSunnyMuffins (I take no credit for any of the rules, and I can't post links yet so...)
    Rules:
    SIM ONE
    - Make money without having a job (I will have a gardener)
    - Cook
    - Teach skills to kids
    - Care for babies
    - MUST maintain a relationship with two or more friends

SIM TWO
    - Make money without having a job (Artist!)
    - Clean
    - Repair things
    - Teach teens logic
    - Get Pregnant
    - MUST have 1 lover (can make it so she needs a new lover for each child in the center)

BOTH SIMS/KIDS
    - Must get relationship up half way with their kids before they become young adults and move away
    - Must send kids away as young adults
    - Teens and Children can help around the house IF they have all A’s
    - Sim 2 must aid kids and teens in the hw EVERY TIME!! They can’t do it on their own.
    - No jobs aloud for anyone in the house

This means the things listed are the ONLY things the sims can do! Sim two can’t cook anyone anything and sim one can’t clean even their own dishes!
    So, start the game with your two caretakers, two kids, one teen, and a house as big and luxurious or as small and inconvenient as you’d like. Girls and boys must have separate rooms and bathrooms. The caretakers must have a separate bathroom from that of the kids’. Have sim two go around, find a boo, get pregnant, and expand the child center as much as you'd like. You can cheat to make your home and start the game, but then bring family funds down to 100 and well...best of luck!
    Sim two goes out and gets pregnant, hands the baby over to sim one who raises it, then teaches it skills like athletics or cooking once it becomes a child (can be taught by giving them books and being present when they read them, or letting them cook and being present to watch), the child then goes back to sim two who as a teenager, teaches them logic via books/tv/whatever to help them. As children and teens age, only sim two can help them with their homework. Once the teen becomes a young adult, they immediately move out and then a new baby comes into the home! You can have as many kids of as many ages to start out as you want. Remember to meet the other requirements, such as sim one's two friends while you do this.

You play till you fail by one of the above listed rules being broken (sim 1 does sim 2’s job, a young adult remaining in the house and helps out, sim one loses ties with one of their friends, etc.). For an easier/longer version, start with 100 points and subtract 5 for every one of the kid’s violations and 10 for every one of the caretaker’s violations; 5 for every house fire, 2 for an object that stays broken for over 2 sim days, 20 if a kid gets taken away, and 10 for every unpaid bill.
    ---
    When my sims are made and moved in I'll post pics.