Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Juliette Capp Legacy | Generation 1 - Updated 1/1.

Hello everyone! My names dumplingart and I am a huge and avid Sims fan. I decided on a whim yesterday that I wanted to start the legacy challenge and with none other than one of my favourite Sims 2 characters, Juliette Capp. I also decided, I wanted to share it with all of you, because why not?

I'll keep this beginning post updated with links for your convenience. The story is on wordpress, and will be quite picture heavy. So you have been warned. Leave a comment here or there to tell me what you think! :)

mn2qh5.png

Post edited by dumplingart on

Comments

• Options
    AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    Nice start, I like that you are going for the big happy family for the founder. It will be very exciting legacy. One thing though, the font size is just too small for me who don't eat a lot of carrot hehe! :flushed:
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    I love this so far. Juliette was one of my favorite premades in ts2.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options
    dumplingartdumplingart Posts: 66 Member
    @AkramA - Thanks! :) Sorry about the font! The fonts basically a default on that theme but I'll see if I can maybe change. Otherwise I'll grab a new theme with bigger font. :p (was thinking about doing that anyway because the theme I have now is annoying me a bit, haha).

@candace92 - Thanks for commenting, I'm glad you also loved Juliette. :D I took a look at your legacy by the way and it's so different and interesting!
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Chapter 1.2 is up and running and can be found here!

Thanks to all that read and comment, I appreciate every single one of you! :D I hope you all have a very happy and wonderful 2015! xx
  • Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    I hope things work out between her and Mr. Francisco. He looks way older than her, but I think they'd be happy together :D
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options
    simbody872simbody872 Posts: 828 Member
    Nice start to your legacy, Romeo was never good enough for Juliette if you ask me ;) I hope she finds a special connection with Mr. Francisco, they will have beautiful children.
    A Legacy Challenge. The Benton Legacy
    A Prettacy Challenge It Ain't Easy Being Green
  • Options
    @candace92 he does look way older than her, but he's actually a young adult! Appearances are deceiving :p

@simbody872‌ thank you! Haha I agree, too much of a player what with his romance aspiration! They will, they're both pretty decent looking so thank goodness for that. :D
  • Options
    MegandtheMoonMegandtheMoon Posts: 1,831 Member
    Love your story @dumplingart! The episode with Corey made me lol. Looking forward to reading more of Juliette's antics :)
    tumblr_nh3ivhx9ob1rs61ydo1_500.gif
  • Options
    Chapter 3 is up, everyone. :D

@MegandtheMoon‌ Thanks so much, means a lot! :)
  • Options
    OhRenSimsOhRenSims Posts: 933 Member
    I love your legacy! :smiley: Juliette is adorable.
    FVIRakw.jpg
    The Waite Legacy (Wordpress)
    The Mills Legacy (Coming Soon!, Wordpress)
  • Options
    So, all I really have to say in this time of life is, well, LOL at my atrocious updating skills. I do have excuses, the majority of it being that since I last updated I was without internet until mid Feb because I had to settle into University again and my internet wasn't hooked up in my room until then. Also, I've been addictively playing Dragon Age: Inquisition and beat it only the other day so I didn't really touch my Sims.

But I finally decided to buy Outdoor Retreat today, so hopefully that will fuel some more excitement for simming, and I'll post the next chapter of this legacy later today.

I don't even know if anybody will even look at this but my feeble attempts at excuses for the people I believe have looked at this legacy makes me feel better, haha. :)
  • Options
    FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    Dragon Age: Inquisition is a worthy diversion! :) Welcome back.
    The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Dragon Age Inquisition scares me because of.. well, dragons. Welcome back, dumplingart! I've missed your comments, your story, and your cute avatar!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!