Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim isn't saved

I recently made a sim and I was unable to save him or rather: I was able to save him but he was nowhere to be found in my private library. He literally wasn't there. I've tried saving him several times or merge him with another household and save him afterwards but he still didn't show up in the list.

Well. I can access him on my home page (on the right side where it tracks your activity) but that's annoying...
I'll try taking my tray folder out to see if it resolves things but still I thought the Gurus should be aware of this...

Comments

• Options
    meipmeip Posts: 67 Member
    Are you using custom content? I had this problem too, until I found the " (...) Advanced" tab in My Library. I always have to mark "Include Custom Content" if I want my unique sims.
  • Options
    Alistair_32Alistair_32 Posts: 1,261 Member
    edited December 2014
    So it was just me being 🐸🐸🐸🐸 again :D . Thank you!

Why isn't that enabled in our own library by default? That seems odd. Or at least it should stick if you changed the option.
  • Options
    TelaxtTelaxt Posts: 36 Member
    > @Alistair_32 said:
    > So it was just me being 🐸🐸🐸🐸 again . Thank you!
    >
    > Why isn't that enabled in our own library by default? That seems odd. Or at least it should stick if you changed the option.

It gets better =) The flag is only available at the moment if your online. So no looking at CC sims at all if your offline.