Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Green Family Legacy

Hello, I just got the game on Christmas and after playing with it for a bit I decided to start a new legacy family. You can find my blog at wordpress under sailorgreeny86 as I can't post the link to the direct site. I have Sims 3 Legacy blogs as well so feel free to check them out, even if I no longer play some of those families.

I already have a few chapters done. I of course have no mods in the game and will only add ones in the future that fix things and are allowed by the rules. I must also mention that having gone into the game with no knowledge of the sims that lived in the towns, with a few exceptions for returning families, the sim my founder married was simply the first guy she found that she liked and was single.
Origin ID - Sailorgreenyliz
- Sims 4 Legacy The Green Legacy

Comments

• Options
    SailorgreenylizSailorgreenyliz Posts: 107 Member
    I've gotten to the second generation already. I still can't link it but I would appreciate it if people took a look.
  • Options
    OhRenSimsOhRenSims Posts: 933 Member
    edited January 2015
    You may not be able to link it but I believe you can post the URL. I'll check it out. :) I just currently cannot find it.
    FVIRakw.jpg
    The Waite Legacy (Wordpress)
    The Mills Legacy (Coming Soon!, Wordpress)
  • Options
    AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    You can post the url by removing http://
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • Options
    Yes, what @AkramA said.
    FVIRakw.jpg
  • Options
    @Jufanzaly and @AkramA Oh, thank you. Here it is sims4greenlegacy.wordpress.com/home/
  • Options
    This is cute. :D
    FVIRakw.jpg
  • Options
    opod67opod67 Posts: 126 Member
    Love it! :)
    I like the back story of the founder. Very original! Wow! Five kids with the first generation.
    0Z2Hbc8.jpg
  • Options
    @opod67 I never planned for 5 kids in gen 1, I wanted maybe one or two, but I needed another girl after the twins were born in-case something happened to Emily and was shocked when I got triplets. I hope they fix the twin/triplet thing in the next patch.
  • Options
    opod67opod67 Posts: 126 Member
    I hope they fix the twin/triplet thing in the next patch.

I know! I am currently play a 100 baby challenge and keep getting twins! I am afraid what will happen AFTER my sim gets the fertility treatment.
    0Z2Hbc8.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you everyone that has read my blog. I feel better knowing people like it and I'm not just making these for no reason. This is my most successful legacy yet, mostly because it's just the base game and the game is still only a few months old and I haven't gotten into modding it like I did for the Sims 2 and 3. Once that game pack comes out I most likely have to wait for my birthday in February to get it, as my friend gives me Origin gift cards.