Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Buff and Trait Factory : Create Your Own Traits for The Sims 4!

As a Christmas gift to The Sims Community, I have released a new tool: The Sims 4 Buff and Trait Factory, which allows users to make mods with little modding knowledge.

Check it out! http://zerbu.tumblr.com/post/106141962267/the-sims-4-buff-and-trait-factory

Comments

• Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    Thanks for the tool Zerbu! I already made a trait called "Awakened Mind" and I just posted on Mod the Sims today. I gave you credit for the program! Thanks so much for such an amazing tool!
  • Options
    JaffaJaffa Posts: 12 New Member
    I've tried downloading it twice but when I open the program it says it can't find the path to the 'skills' and when I try to add an icon it also says it can not find a path to the 'icons' and brings up an empty window, furthermore I can not add anything, whenever I click the add button on any tab nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?
  • Options
    BabiskoBabisko Posts: 1,290 Member
    Awesome! Though, I'm wondering if there isn't some sort of tutorial for trait-making? It looks simple enough, but there are bits of the program that I'm a little unsure of their effects.
    We are now the knights who say Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptangya Zoooooooom Boing Ni!
  • Options
    AmotAmot Posts: 700 Member
    edited January 2015
    I love this mod, definitely added more diversity among my Sims.

However, I'm curious if there's a way to replace an emotion with another completely? Such as instead of "sad" the Sim would be angry.
    Post edited by Amot on
    Let them eat cake.
  • Options
    xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    Umm wow. You're awesome! Thanks for the tool.