Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dear EA

Im a Long time fan here, ever since TheSims release in 2000 i have been highly addicted and
from what I heard lately about Sims4, the latest updates provided by EA, Pools, etc I made the decision to spend 80$ in a local store to buy this new sims engine which I highly believe in and hoping for its nice and bright future. To be honest 80$ is quite expansive but I want to support maxis, and their the DEVs to continue providing effort in fixing the game and pull out awesome expansion packs. I wont probably play much with it, but yes so good so far I like what I see. I'm hoping for much more thought... like toddlers, those that behave like the one in sims 2. Also a bunch of other thing but i'm sure they are already on their way to be made.

If for some reason however toddlers will never be included in a future game pack or expansion pack. I will unfortunately say good bye to the sims franchise. From a loyal fan who expect nothing but the best for Sims4. Keep it up so far I think were on a good track... I was very disapointed with sims 3 even tho I bought the game to support you guys but this one is making me hoping for a hard come back of maxis , the sims franchise and the back in the old days excitement about this amazing title.

PS > PLEASE MAKE AN REMAKE OF THE ORIGINAL WORLD. OLD TOWN. MANY OF US WOULD LOOOOOOVEEEE . BUY . AND PLAY WITH IT!

Comments

• Options
    Icy_LavaIcy_Lava Posts: 5,461 Member
    Don't *say goodbye* if it doesn't have toddlers in the future...just *say goodbye* if you don't like the actual game. Toddlers are not included, they probably won't be, and if even they are, they don't make the game.