Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bad CC checker?

Do we have one those bad cc chekers like we had in sims 3?

I dont know if its bad cc or something else, but ever since th latest patch i keep crashing! (never had the issue before)

currently, removing and testing each cc one by one which is awfully tiring. :expressionless:
Happiness!
j9pm6g.gif

Comments

• Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    Nope. There isn't one out yet.
  • Options
    marleenw51marleenw51 Posts: 99 Member
    my game has been acting really wonky since the patch and I have no CC. Some of my houses in the library are not titled correctly and I have to go in and say they are residential before letting a sim move in. My game kept freezing up on me and it takes forever to load from the main menu. Never had those problems with previous patches but this career/Christmas plumed up my game
    Kim
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 4,220 Member
    I usually install CC in a Test folder, open the game, see how it works and only them move them into their final folder.

I also rename them into easily identifiable names.
  • Options
    steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    marleenw51 wrote: »
    my game has been acting really wonky since the patch and I have no CC. Some of my houses in the library are not titled correctly and I have to go in and say they are residential before letting a sim move in. My game kept freezing up on me and it takes forever to load from the main menu. Never had those problems with previous patches but this career/Christmas plumed up my game

Mines been acting a bit strange and seems to have slowed down also and I'm playing on a hardcore gaming pc which is pretty much brand new.
  • Options
    hafizchanhafizchan Posts: 232 Member
    Thanks for the replies guys. Found the culprit. (Removed the cc and inserted them back in small batches). It was JSSIMS male Hair #

Apparently ive nevet used that hair but a townie with the hair was walking outside my house - resulting in the crash.
    Happiness!
    j9pm6g.gif
  • Options
    fatbat21fatbat21 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Do you have a good anti virus software? I have Norton and it shuts down things faster then jackrabbit
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    fatbat21 wrote: »
    Do you have a good anti virus software? I have Norton and it shuts down things faster then jackrabbit

I don't think anti virus software has anything to do with cc installed?

WLfAA9V.png