Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Nektar Legacy---Newly Update Chapter 45 12/22/2015

Comments

• Options
    jmpintxjmpintx Posts: 548 Member
    Chapter 16--
    2hg5zk5.jpg
    Monday after work I went over to the local Pub here in Rio to relax and unwind, when the beat of the music caught me off guard and I caught my whole body shaking to the beat of the music.
    2vhzm8w.jpg
    After dance alone for awhile I had the ideal to call Doug and invite him out on a date, when he got there we started dancing to the music.
    x3xukj.jpg
    After we dance a while, I decided to try and move our relationship to the next step and gave Doug some red roses.
    ae448l.jpg
    2hwi449.jpg
    After I gave him the roses I took it another step more and drew him into a dip kiss.
    2d8o1hs.jpg
    After the dip kiss, Doug asked me to go steady with him and we ended up being Boyfriend/Girlfriend. Being so happy that he just asked me to be his girlfriend I thought it would be cute to take a romantic photo with each other.
    20katea.jpg
    Before long it was about 6:30 at night and I figured I'd better get back home for the night and kissed Doug good-bye.
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
  • Options
    Chapter 17--
    289zmvt.jpg
    scxu7r.jpg
    The next morning, after my second date with Doug I went out to check the mail and found I had 2 gifts inside. One from Doug that read Loved our date last night lets do that again sometime.. The other one was from my boss Devin that read I been thinking about you and missed you a lot lets' hang out sometime.. As if to speak of the Devil him self right after I opened the letter from Devin he called me asking if I wanted to go out on a date with him again.
    2qv8ff5.jpg
    Rejecting Devin over the phone I hung up on him before he could finish talking to me, and I set out on my next task. Teaching my dog Rudy to sit.
    2vjtsf5.jpg
    9jg4dd.jpg
    After a while of teaching Rudy how to sit, which became boring fast I went out in the back yard and played Keep away with Rudy. While i was playing Keep away I learned that Lincoln Porter & Ruben Aries had both died. Feeling sad and down I gave Doug a call to come over and visit a while.
    mu925s.jpg
    eqw1up.jpg
    When Doug arrived at my place I had learned that he had aged up into a Elderly Man he was now 65yrs old. After we talked outside in the snow some we took the conversation inside the house to keep warm were I asked him if he wanted to spend the night.

SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Chapter 18--
    1z70qa8.jpg
    2uhalwx.jpg
    The next morning, I went to the Winter Festival and meet Christopher Collins. We then gossiped about how my Bf was Filthy Rich. Which was a shock to me cuz Doug hadn't told me he was rich. We then gossiped about Guillermo Ichtaca and how he had the friendly trait like I did.
    112af6w.jpg
    308a6pu.jpg
    After we bid farewell with each other, I went off to work on my next job promotion by trying to find dirt on the neighbor's with digging though the trash.
    w9bnzq.jpg
    The next morning Thursday, we had a blizzard blow though over the night and I went out to make a snow angel.
    While making the snow angel I was thinking about when I was a kid, we use to throw these big gift exchange parties and thought how awesome it would be to throw a party like that so I called all my friends over.
    2192icm.jpg
    Sadly the only people who showed up to my party was Devin my boss and my Bf Doug.

Post edited by jmpintx on
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
  • Options
    Chapter 19--
    23wsgw5.jpg
    After the Devin left I turned around and found Doug jumping into my arms.
    2hrpv8p.jpg
    After getting over the shock of him jumping into my arms I turned around to find him wanting to stroke my cheek.
    274nl.jpg
    Feeling in the romantic mood I thought now would be the perfect time to take our relationship to the next stage.
    dgjbs8.jpg
    2prin3k.jpg
    I got down on to one knee and popped the big question of Would he marry me.. He was so excited that he jumped up and down and stuck out his hand so I could put the ring on his finger.

SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
  • Options
    Chapter 20--
    drbd3k.jpg
    35iwsud.jpg
    The next morning, I got up with the ideal building a igloo. I spent most of the afternoon working on it till one of my friends called me up said I'm throwing you a bachelorette party.
    svmo90.jpg
    Rosemarie Collins, was the only one of my friend that showed up at my bachelorette party. Although she was the one who threw the party.
    70gpbo.jpg
    14e99c0.jpg
    After the party got going I switched into my bathing suit and sprayed Rosemarie with fuzzy nectar all over her face. We both had a great time. The party was a moderate success
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
  • Options
    Chapter 21--
    2e4vxhy.jpg
    r9os5u.jpg
    That night when I was in bed sleeping I dreamt of walking down the isle with Doug and what wedding cake would look like.
    289ant1.jpg
    2s820w1.jpg
    Earlier on Saturday morning I got up and went to work on Rudy trying to teach him how to sit, and finally after 3 days of trying my best to teach him how to sit he sat.
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
  • Options
    Chapter 21.2--
    153xsvl.jpg
    23h0wvr.jpg
    By Saturday afternoon Doug came over and told me he wanted a Small Wedding, so we exchanged rings just us 2 at home; with the only animal watching was Rudy my dog.
    2dhuqn4.jpg
    2epofup.jpg
    After saying my Vows and slipping the ring on Doug's finger I leaned over and kissed him deeply. We was now married.
    317i2s1.jpg
    29m16iu.jpg
    After taking a moment and getting settled down we went in and cuddled on the bed before making out.
    i6bmeu.jpg
    For being 76 years old Doug sure did know all the good moves. When it came to us Woohooing in bed..
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Chapter 22--
    711stt.jpg
    That night Rudy came to begging for me to brush him
    o7nm6s.jpg
    231ms2.jpg
    The next morning Doug and I enjoyed a nice outing to the spring festival, we even danced to our favorite song. We enjoyed a nice date out until it started to rain.
    ml3zh0.jpg
    When we got home we was greeted by DEATH He had came because Doug's cat Jubal had passed away while we was gone.
    11ahfmx.jpg
    Everyone in the household missed Jubal even Rudy.
    rtm2x0.jpg
    While I found my self crying over that darn cat dying in the bathroom
    2r60kdz.jpg
    Doug got a very myerstious phone call.
    ejh3c3.jpg
    While I was busy giving Rudy a flea bath, I could over hear Doug tell the person on the phone I Miss You A lot.
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
  • Options
    Chapter 23--
    Doug's Point of View
    n4fjnb.jpg
    While Mona was out working in the garden one early spring morning Reviving the dead plants that didn't make it though the winter.
    2rojn85.jpg
    I snuck off to the local beach to meet my GF Valerie, I was dreading telling her the news that I had gotten married over the last few days.
    2cdzea0.jpg
    As she drew closer, I felt the words lump in the back of my throat. Not wanting to budge.
    5xl8hu.jpg
    When the words finally left my mouth I almost regretted telling her.
    2u55a92.jpg
    29msx2o.jpg
    She didn't take the new lightly, which I didn't think she would she got so mad at me she growled at me. Which I wasn't about to let happen so I brought out the news paper and wacked a few good times.
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
  • Options
    Chapter 23.2--
    Doug's Point of View
    258q9ub.jpg
    By the time I made it back home it was growing darker out and Mona was busy cooking dinner in the kitchen. Although she burnt most of it.
    2ed33ew.jpg
    4h3yop.jpg
    Our first sit down dinner together, while we ate I brought up the topic about children. While we both said we always wanted kids we didn't know if now was the perfect time to start a family.
    Mona's Point of View
    oavzmd.jpg
    2j5m4x2.jpg
    While Doug washed the dinner dishes my boss Devin called me up on the phone to chat a bit.
    anxxnb.jpg
    2qs70k3.jpg
    After Devin and I said our good-byes I caught Doug in the living room coming out of the bathroom and gave him dip kiss of his life. Trying to spark a romantic interest between us but he wasn't having any thing to do with romantic things that night.
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
  • Options
    Chapter 24--
    29zwkmx.jpg
    The next morning after a little kissing and snuggling in bed.
    2ia36gw.jpg
    2vrsy74.jpg
    I got up later that evening as Doug was still sleeping in bed and cooked waffles which I burnt again. I really needed to brush up on my cooking skills better.
    2di4npc.jpg
    After I ate dinner I went to work out in the garden but didn't quite make it there as I suddenly felt sick when I walked out side.
    167t66p.jpg
    Quickly running to the bathroom I barely made it to the toilet in time before well I'll leave out the details.
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
  • Options
    Chapter 24.2--
    2w6du9g.jpg
    Ok so the next few days went by, I finally went to the dr.s to find out why I'd been getting sick over the last few days. He came back with startling news I was going to have a baby.
    14cbdqt.jpg
    So I'll give you the fast track to my pregnancy, By month 3 I was starting to show and I could start to feel the baby kick.
    2vlljb6.jpg
    By the time I was 9months along I was so big it was hard to move around. Even reaching the cell phone in my pocket became a big thing to do.
    2qxok0g.jpg
    2ia7ts5.jpg
    One Saturday morning I went out to the garden to play in the sprinklers and was having such a good time that when I went into labor I was almost gripped by shock.
    t9drh0.jpg
    By 7:07pm that day I was walking out of the hospital with a new baby girl in my arms. I named her Kya Nektar
    2iqijhu.jpg
    After a long trip from the hospital over bumpy waters I had to give her: her first bottle when we got home to settle her down for the night.
    33cca9u.jpg
    Introducing Kya Nektar, Born 7:07pm Weight 8lb 5oz. 19in long
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
  • Options
    Chapter 25--
    2mgoayx.jpg
    The next morning I let Doug sleep in while, him and Rudy was dreaming the morning away
    291dox3.jpg
    8zobvd.jpg
    sf9y7p.jpg
    While I tended to Kya upstairs in the nursery, I couldn't help but snuggle and rock with her in the rocking chair, She was just so dang soft.
    illmzc.jpg
    After I rocked Kya to sleep, she woke up hungry when I was out in the garden harvesting the plants. So Doug being a great daddy went upstairs and gave her a bottle.
    312e3w5.jpg
    He even rocked with her in the rocking chair.
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
  • Options
    Chapter 26--
    2s7t8cp.jpg
    While I was out in the garden and Doug was upstairs with Kya, Our dogs Rudy and Chloe was getting better acquainted with each other.
    2v1lq9x.jpg
    b5ry85.jpg
    So acquainted that that they was trying for puppies with each other.
    2ep4x1z.jpg
    being such a nice day I went out to the nectar room and put some fruit in to squish the fruits.
    2rwpytu.jpg
    While I was upstairs giving Kya her afternoon bottle the nectar making finished the bottling process. It came out Pretty Good--Life Fruit, Flame Fruit, Cranerlet Nuala Grapes, Gralladina Fran Grapes, Pomelo, Melorie Grapes, Cherry, Avornalino Grapes, Plum, Pomegranate I decided to name this batch Combo 3.
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
  • Options
    Ashley382Ashley382 Posts: 373 Member
    This is such a neat idea for a story and it seems to be going great for you!

I bet Kya is going to be gorgeous! Her skin color and wing color are going to look really good together I think. I love colorful sims :)
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Chapter 27--

rjfrjt.jpg
    After giving Kya her bottle I decided to go catch up on my sleep, and went down laid down for a nap.
    dyspht.jpg
    While I slept the afternoon away, Doug kept Kya happy by snuggling and holding her.
    20kr51i.jpg
    As Doug came down from Kya nursery he got stuck in the elevator doors again. He wasn't the least bit happy either. Hearing the commotion from the living room I got up from sleeping.
    qs02nl.jpg
    After Doug freed himself from the doors I went up to see if Kya was ok, Of course she was. She was the happiest baby ever hardly ever cried.
    2cgg2fk.jpg
    While I was upstairs in the nursery Doug was giving our dog Chloe a flea bath downstairs.
    2198bbq.jpg
    After Doug finished bathing Chloe I was coming down from the nursery and caught him in the living room and pulled him to me and gave him a big hot kiss, before whispering in his ear.
    2w59ao3.jpg
    4g2q9g.jpg
    I lead him to the bedroom, and well we snuggled the night away.
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Chapter 28--

9jmziq.jpg
    The next late afternoon as I was leaving a friends wedding party, I happened to pass by this older stranger looking guy. Something just didn't set right with me when I passed him by.
    rsu4d5.jpg
    It turns out he was a zombie. Look how excited I was. I look like a total goof ball.
    rc29u8.jpg
    Zombie Attack!!! Need I say more. Look how scared I am.
    30kveqa.jpg
    So scared in fact that I couldn't help but start laughing at the poor Zombie.
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
  • Options
    Chapter 29--

2nt9z7d.jpg
    The next morning, after cooking waffles for breakfast I pulled out Kya Birthday Cake. That I had bought the day before.
    verped.jpg
    Today was Kya's 3rd birthday. I couldn't believe just a few days ago my little girl was just born. She had gotten so big so fast.
    2j49c7r.jpg
    Kya Nektar Age 3
    vq2qfp.jpg
    Here we are right after her birthday, I'm not sure were she got blonde hair from but she was aboustly beautiful.
    wv966r.jpg
    25aqk5c.jpg
    I was so proud of my little girl. I couldn't help but toss her in the air only to attack her with the tickle monster afterwards.
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
  • Options
    Chapter 30--
    Kya's Point of View

35li8v8.jpg
    ax0m8i.jpg
    After Mommy sat me down in the living room, I crawled over to my toy chest and climbed inside to play.
    dpepsn.jpg
    1686irt.jpg
    I loved playing with the toys inside, like my tank and boat. * Look there goes Rudy our doggie
    dhaddf.jpg
    14x1cw1.jpg
    I looked over at Mommy as she came out of the elevator and got stuck in the doors it was so funny, but she didn't think it was.
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
  • Options
    Chapter 31--
    Kya Point of View
    2yytr2c.jpg
    15f4uoj.jpg
    After I had laid down for a nap that afternoon, Daddy came upstairs to get me for lunch time.
    2agq26v.jpg
    34zm16s.jpg
    After he sat me down in the high-chair and gave me my favorite food daddy walked off. Leaving me alone to play in my food, I love playing in my food and getting all messy for daddy to have to clean up.
    o73upk.jpg
    While I was eating daddy was in the bathroom bathing our doggie Rudy.
    n134vm.jpg
    ivbeko.jpg
    After I was finished eating daddy came and cleaned me up and sat me down on the floor and helped me stand up, He was trying to teach me how to walk, Silly daddy I know how to crawl I don't need to learn how to walk.
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
  • Options
    Chapter 32--
    Doug's Point of View
    33v1ymq.jpg
    After laying Kya down for a nap I went downstairs and surprised Mona with a hot wet kiss in the kitchen.
    2v85mdf.jpg
    We went back to the bed room and cuddle on the bed. * I can't give you any more details than that.

Kya's Point of View
    33uv2c5.jpg
    After I woke up from my nap Mommy came and got me and sat me down in the living room, Were I learned I could fly. Weeeeee!!! this is so much fun.
    2uix8xx.jpg
    2418ifa.jpg
    As Daddy put me in the high-chair I grew very fussy and didn't want to sit still I wanted to fly around.
    kap7c.jpg
    After Dinner Mommy carried me upstairs and laid me down in the crib and gave me a kiss good night.

Mona's Point of View
    15xx089.jpg
    vqoaqe.jpg
    The next morning while I was cooking pancakes our dog Rudy had his Elderly Birthday.
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Chapter 33--
    Kya's Point of View
    nb2a15.jpg
    That afternoon me and mommy went out for a stroll
    2iu40g2.jpg
    2w6uvph.jpg
    we even seen daddy down at the ocean going snorkeling.
    2pzjkb7.jpg
    After we got home mommy started cooking dinner, it smelled yummy!

Doug's Point of View
    a463vb.jpg
    After we all finished dinner that night I got up to wash the dishes only to have the sink to break on me, could anything else go wrong this afternoon. First the bathroom toilet now the sink.
    21e6ogi.jpg
    zaakn.jpg
    I busted out the wrench to fix the sink quickly luckily the sink handle was loose so it was an easy fix.
    2gwyzi1.jpg
    After I fixed the sink I went up to the nursery and found Kya fast asleep with Mona rocking in the rocking chair.

Post edited by jmpintx on
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Chapter 34--

Mona's Point of View
    x2tdn7.jpg
    2a6jiuc.jpg
    After Kya was fast asleep I went out to the nectar machine to work on the next batch of nectar.Life Fruit, Flame Fruit, Cranerlet Nuala Grapes, Gralladina Fran Grapes, Pomelo, Melorie Grapes, Cherry, Avornalino Grapes, Plum, Cherimola Blan Grapes While I was busy working on the nectar all though the night.

Doug's Point of View
    27h9h.jpg
    4t0e51.jpg
    Early the next morning around 5am while Mona was outside working on the nectar I was busy teaching Kya how to walk when suddenly she walked across the room to me. She finally had learned how to walk I was so happy.

Mona's Point of View
    67s85i.jpg
    As morning rolled around, I found out I was going to have a baby. I was so excited I couldn't wait to tell Doug.
    2n06n2o.jpg
    29qcfsx.jpg
    I went up to the nursery to tell him the good news.

Doug's Point of View
    iel542.jpg
    mininc.jpg
    That late morning around 10am I took Kya with me across town to deflect a scandal about me that had popped and been spreading around town, about I had been caught sleeping with an occult. I deflected the scandal on to my EX--Valleri
    15qx2jm.jpg
    While I was at the local business office Mona was over at the local Fall Festival.

SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    jmpintx wrote: »
    Chapter 33--

Mona's Point of View
    x2tdn7.jpg
    2a6jiuc.jpg
    After Kya was fast asleep I went out to the nectar machine to work on the next batch of nectar.Life Fruit, Flame Fruit, Cranerlet Nuala Grapes, Gralladina Fran Grapes, Pomelo, Melorie Grapes, Cherry, Avornalino Grapes, Plum, Cherimola Blan Grapes While I was busy working on the nectar all though the night.

Doug's Point of View
    27h9h.jpg
    4t0e51.jpg
    Early the next morning around 5am while Mona was outside working on the nectar I was busy teaching Kya how to walk when suddenly she walked across the room to me. She finally had learned how to walk I was so happy.

Mona's Point of View
    67s85i.jpg
    As morning rolled around, I found out I was going to have a baby. I was so excited I couldn't wait to tell Doug.
    2n06n2o.jpg
    29qcfsx.jpg
    I went up to the nursery to tell him the good news.

Doug's Point of View
    iel542.jpg
    mininc.jpg
    That late morning around 10am I took Kya with me across town to deflect a scandal about me that had popped and been spreading around town, about I had been caught sleeping with an occult. I deflected the scandal on to my EX--Valleri
    15qx2jm.jpg
    While I was at the local business office Mona was over at the local Fall Festival.

Love the bird thingy
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Chapter 35--

Mona Point of View
    13zpnon.jpg
    After Doug and Kya and I had gotten home from town, I went up and laid Kya down for a nap.
    34qpbv9.jpg
    1z3uvcj.jpg
    As I left the nursery and came down stairs the elevator doors closed on me, Ugh!! not good for lady that was 8months pregnant.
    24pb3lv.jpg
    As I walked across the living room floor I called Rudy into the bath room and gave him a bath.
    v6je5w.jpg
    e04wg8.jpg
    That evening after Kya got up from her nap Doug sat her down to start teaching her how to talk, while I was trying to teach out dog Chloe how to sit.
    157j1b6.jpg
    decgo.jpg
    That night while everyone is fast asleep, I got woke up from sound sleeping with labor pains. It was time for baby to be born.
    286zkg7.jpg
    By 7am the next morning I was coming home with a set of twins. It was a big surprise.
    160ykid.jpg
    3508676.jpg
    After getting home that Morning I picked up 2 very soft bundles of joy Heather Ethel and her fairy twin Kent Parker.

SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions