The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Inspired by The Sims

This might sound really odd, but The Sims 4 inspires me daily. It motivates me to continue going to the gym, as well as cooking and trying new recipes. I'm also reading and socializing more. I feel encouraged to do more with my life and have realized my potential. It's not just The Sims 4 that inspires me, but it plays a big part.

Thank you, good people of Maxis, for creating this wonderful game. I feel blessed.

Has The Sims (any) inspired you or helped you in any way?

Comments

• Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    edited October 2015
    Does it count that sometimes when I see people on the street, I think to myself he/she would make a good sim? lol
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 7,014 Member
    The Sims computer series has quite simply added a lot of FUN to my life!! And, who doesn't want that??
  • Options
    SC_AdminSC_Admin Posts: 498 Member
    I can honestly say that the entire Sims Franchise helped me a lot with English language (as it's not my native language) and it helped me motivate to create and experiment in Photoshop. It really opened my eyes and I can even say that it helped me determine which job should I start looking for when I grow a bit older.
    scnewsignature.png
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited October 2015
    This might sound really odd, but The Sims 4 inspires me daily. It motivates me to continue going to the gym, as well as cooking and trying new recipes. I'm also reading and socializing more. I feel encouraged to do more with my life and have realized my potential. It's not just The Sims 4 that inspires me, but it plays a big part.

Thank you, good people of Maxis, for creating this wonderful game. I feel blessed.

Has The Sims (any) inspired you or helped you in any way?
    No. Sims 4 must be for you what Sims 3 was for me, but the game turned me into a computer zombie ;)
    I felt blessed though.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    Chelseadude182Chelseadude182 Posts: 943 Member
    I love sims community, you meet many nice people on here. So I feel blessed in that way :smile: the sims game can also help me to get away from reality when I need it :star:
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    When I saw the yoga moves the first time I ran The Sims 4 with Spa Day installed, I tried them out at the end of a core workout that evening. I now do them all the time as part of my "cool down". <3
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    xPaxionxPaxion Posts: 1,119 Member
    When I see the lack of toddler interaction and lack of family play The Sims 4 reminds me to never have children. (Waits for zagadoos.)
  • Options
    AmericanSimStoryAmericanSimStory Posts: 60 Member
    That's awesome. Some of my super-buff male Sims make me carry on training, even when I don't want to. Also, all of my Sims have perfect romances and soulmates, so it helps me keep the hope alive of finding mine.
  • Options
    Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    Spa Day inspired me to try yoga.

Now I know, I have terrible balance. B)
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    loading screens inspire me to fold laundry.
    Laugh out loud. Often