Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

170 Main Street (The Caliente Sisters)

colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
edited December 2014 in The Sims 4 Lots
I recreated the Caliente Sisters residence from the Sims 2 in the Sims 4. Enjoy!

Whole House:
12-08-14_3-20nbspPM_zps08eeb671.png
First Floor:
12-08-14_3-21nbspPM_zps255d179b.png
Second Floor:
12-08-14_3-21nbspPM-2_zps7d1231a9.png
Third Floor (Rooftop):
12-08-14_3-21nbspPM-3_zpsb606b096.png

EDIT:
Download at: Colton147.
Post edited by colton147 on

Comments

• Options
    crzy_gal_101crzy_gal_101 Posts: 1,856 Member
    I love it!!! <3
    Official Katy Perry Sim: http://goo.gl/Vxo3Be
  • Options
    hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Wow this looks awesome! Great job. I'm giving Dina a season 2 makeover soon, and I may just use that house for her eventually! :)
  • Options
    crzy_gal_101crzy_gal_101 Posts: 1,856 Member
  • Options
    Season 2? I have Netflix issues, sorry. I meant sims 2. Lol.
  • Options
    SimSwim2SimSwim2 Posts: 2,481 Member
    I love it! Is it on the gallery? If so what's your origin ID?
    Origin ID: StripedRainbow
  • Options
    SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    Nice!...one thing I noticed about these addresses in the game it's just the name of house lol...I remember we used to actually have addresses in the game :expressionless: but good job! I like it!
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • Options
    SimSwim2 wrote: »
    I love it! Is it on the gallery? If so what's your origin ID?

I reedited my thread and put my Origin ID.
  • Options
    AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    Sweet! Now Mama Caliente doesn't have to worry about competition. :smirk:
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • Options
    FishyGoRawrFishyGoRawr Posts: 125 Member
    Wow you did an amazing job! I seriously give props to you guys who go through building and constructing till everything is perfect, matching, and beautiful. All my houses end up as wide boxes lol
  • Options
    dmel25dmel25 Posts: 1,514 Member
    edited December 2014
    Colton... you are a god/goddess among mortals, my friend.
  • Options
    SelahFreeAtLastSelahFreeAtLast Posts: 5,102 Member
    You did a great job with that. I loved those houses in Sims2 but always got aggravated with how long it took them to go up and down the stairs. Now we don't have that problem.
    ID selahfreeatlast @deema316 on twitter
  • Options
    CrackFoxCrackFox Posts: 1,507 Member
    Looks good. It annoys me how badly they butchered the Caliente sisters in this game. They look nothing like their Sims 2 counterparts. I liked playing those two very much. Especially Dina. Guess I could make my own versions and I know they'll look a lot better than the ones we have now. I'd do that and download your house to put them in but I don't have any spaces in left in my worlds because I already have a massive population of like..5 families. *Rolls eyes forever*
  • Options
    AlnairanAlnairan Posts: 2,424 Member
    CrackFox wrote: »
    Looks good. It annoys me how badly they butchered the Caliente sisters in this game. They look nothing like their Sims 2 counterparts. I liked playing those two very much. Especially Dina. Guess I could make my own versions and I know they'll look a lot better than the ones we have now. I'd do that and download your house to put them in but I don't have any spaces in left in my worlds because I already have a massive population of like..5 families. *Rolls eyes forever*

I replaced them both, and I also heavily edited their mother (and changed her name to Nighat) and added their father to the family, too.
    It annoyed me to no end, too, so I couldn't have that new versions of them walking around in my game.

You did a great job, Colton. I might download it and move the sisters to that house so Nighat and Flamenco can have some time alone. I'm running out of room for new lots in my Template save though ~.~
    6724061.png
    Origin ID: Gabby-Abeille
  • Options

The Caliente sisters look the same to me honestly. Nina is quite beautiful than ever (but no sim can beat Justine Keaton and Simona Valenci though).
  • Options
    dmel25dmel25 Posts: 1,514 Member
    colton147 wrote: »

The Caliente sisters look the same to me honestly. Nina is quite beautiful than ever (but no sim can beat Justine Keaton and Simona Valenci though).

Except Dina Caliente and Sugar Bijou. You know it to be true Colton!!!
  • Options
    I remade Dina. It was just a quick outfit, hair and makeup change but I think it's a little closer to how she looked in sims 2.

16aad1e.jpg

demqmr.jpg