Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Swimming Pool Venue Request

Dear EA thank you for the pools. It is very hard to get sims to visit a "generic" lot and would be easier if you could offer a "pool" lot as a venue choice.
I have tried adding the pool to the current venues and its very restrictive due to all of the required items per venue.

Please EA give us a "pool" lot as a venue choice. If it must have required items please make them small things and not huge distracting things like a huge jungle gym. It's a public pool lot. When I grew up it didn't have anything but a pool and bathrooms with showers.

Please EA give us a "pool" lot as a venue choice.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    MegandtheMoonMegandtheMoon Posts: 1,831 Member
    I think a community pool is a great idea! Not all Sims can afford a pool in the back garden. Lol.
    tumblr_nh3ivhx9ob1rs61ydo1_500.gif
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    I'm just going to add to a gym.
  • Options
    Cyberqueen13Cyberqueen13 Posts: 2,835 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    I'm just going to add to a gym.
    I downloaded an awesome gym from the gallery but no one seems to notice that the pool is there.
    I have recently added a generic lot that only has a pool, bathrooms with showers included and a barbecue area. I make my child sim meet every child sim she passes and then I tell her to go to the pool and take all of them with her. I finally found a way to have a public pool full of kids :-)
    Since there is nothing else to do but swim the pool was packed with kids!
  • Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    I agree, and I honestly don't see how they didn't include a pool lot type with the pool patch.

A lot of choices they've made with TS4 made me feel the same too :disagree:
  • Options
    PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    I know this is an older thread, but I didn't want to make a new one if this was already around...

I made a pool for my Newcrest but no one ever goes there. If you set it to park, you have to have certain items to complete it. I guess one could add all those extra things to a basement...hmm. I guess I'll try that, but a "Pool" venue to set it as would be nice.
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

• Options
    simmey1simmey1 Posts: 580 Member
    I think this is a good idea.
  • Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Lot type; generic. Done, you're all set.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    starcrunchstarcrunch Posts: 672 Member
    No one visits generic lots so it's kind of lonely. I think park is best with park elements as one corner of the lot and the pool in the rest. Parks are one of the few lots that attract all ages, making them good for pools.
    OriginID: CrunchedStars
  • Options
    Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    starcrunch wrote: »
    No one visits generic lots so it's kind of lonely. I think park is best with park elements as one corner of the lot and the pool in the rest. Parks are one of the few lots that attract all ages, making them good for pools.

Generic Lots Are Empty No More by simmythesim at Mod The Sims <<<

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • Options
    Mana94Mana94 Posts: 118 Member
    completely agree. for poor sims who can't have pools in their houses. we need it :)
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Yeah I think they should a a venue for pools, I used to find it quite when my little sims would play tag in the pool with loads of other simmies! Lots of good vibes :D
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    It's probably coming in the Pool Party GP. ;)
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • Options
    Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    I think a community pool is a great idea! Not all Sims can afford a pool in the back garden. Lol.

or large enough lots :wink:
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • Options
    Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    Downloaded the mod. Shame that this thread was first done in December 2014, and EA *still* hasn't given us a community pool lot venue.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • Options
    SummerjaseSummerjase Posts: 1,424 Member
    Agree completely. They really need a lot that's for pools and hot tubs. It would be much more realistic. A simple lot with a pool, maybe a hot tub, and bathroom & showers. This actually gave me a good idea tho, put a pool in a park or something.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    SummerjaseSummerjase Posts: 1,424 Member
    Sk8rblaze wrote: »
    I agree, and I honestly don't see how they didn't include a pool lot type with the pool patch.

A lot of choices they've made with TS4 made me feel the same too :disagree:

The meme in your signature made my day, good sir.
    giphy.gif