Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do you become a guru?

MercyMercy Posts: 11 New Member
I was just wondering how I become a Sim Guru? Thanks for your help :)

Comments

• Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Do you work for maxis/EA? I think that's part of it.
  • Options
    No I don’t. I wish I did though... :(
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    I have no idea.

I would not be interested in their job though, they have their work cut out for them! LOL
  • Options
    cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    collect tears from countless children
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • Options
    True, I wish EA did care more about their games and customers. To be honest I am happy just playing The Sims games rather than creating them. Although at the moment I am finding the forum more exciting than The Sims 4 itself!
  • Options
    JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    After you've learned to say, "we are looking into it" and "we can't tell you about that yet" for every question the simmers ask of you.

The Gurus are the representatives for the dev team, aren't they?
  • Options
    InnuendoPlumbobInnuendoPlumbob Posts: 140 Member
    Well being incredible awesome and working hard that's how !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • Options
    @colton147:

Thanks for your help :)
  • Options
    GillieGillie Posts: 1,708 Member
    edited December 2014
    Just so you all know, this troll is really @Fuzzyair, @Miffemort, and countless other sock puppets. You know, the one who faked having mental illness to gain sympathy on the forums.
    Hello.

I have been playing The Sims 4 for a little while now, but decided to join the forums because I wanted to make some Sim friends as well. Other than Sims I don't really do much. My real name is Rebecca Stake and at the moment I am, like thousands of other people, going through a hard time! It's my first time on a forum so I am a little anxious, but on the plus it should be an adventure.
    So a warm hello to all on the forum!
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/802829/new#latest

Posting your full name in your very first post? Gee, where have I remembered that from.
    "Hi, names Alexander Quival (though my friends just call me Quival)"
    "What's your favourite thing about The Sims 4?"

"My name is Eric Dakarne, my username is AzronDakarne."
    "Just to get started, why don't you tell me what your looking forward too most from The Sims 4?"

"Hi my forum name Matthew McCain, though my forum name is Navitan."
    "This discussion is for us to talk about The Sims 4, so go ahead, say your favourite things about The Sims 4"

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/771592/the-sims-4

Can't link because of forum censor but the story is at @🐸🐸🐸🐸.

• Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    Just say innovative, tactile and emotions constantly in everyday speech...
  • Options
    VlaxitovVlaxitov Posts: 5,798 Member
    munchie885 wrote: »

Munchie wouldn't make a very good guru, he forgot the most important word, intuitive.

• Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    Vlaxitov wrote: »
    munchie885 wrote: »

Munchie wouldn't make a very good guru, he forgot the most important word, intuitive.

:(
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    edited December 2014
    I usually watch these forums at night, all night long really, cause its my nights off work.

I actually played Sims4 quite a bit last night (due to getting the Christmas tree and stuff from TSR and being so excited, LOL)

I came on here not long ago and noticed all the new members. Went into a few posts and multiple new members replied to a new members thread (if that makes sense) and they told on themselves. I figure that one had multiple accts and responded to their own post? I don't know, I cant figure these forums out, LOL

BUT, to come on here faking an illness? Not even going there with what I think about someone doing that!

Makes me not want to post about my problems anymore. Cant trust anyone and that's sad.......real sad!

Edit: Just to say that not all new members are like that! I was a new member once too, LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top