Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

This is my 'what just happened' but so real moment. What is yours?

My two Sims are talking in the bathroom and one sits down the toilet (no blur) and just talks to the other sim. Sorry, but I haven't figured out how to put a photo in here yet. :\

Comments

• Options
    AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    It happens a lot. The whole family can end up in the bathroom. Mom was doing a fresh up at the mirror. I cancel her action because hubby wanted to kiss her. Then they start talking in the bathroom and dad sits on the toilet. The next thing the kids go into the bathroom. One with food, 2nd with a drink and the 3rd one doing homework. Dad gets a drink and sits back on the toilet. Other kids start to do homework.

This reminds me of when my own kids were small and I could not get a moments peace. I would go do something and before I knew it I would have 2-3 little ones underfoot. (this includes going to the bathroom)

I love this game because it can be so real sometimes!
  • Options
    br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    AnnLee87 wrote: »
    It happens a lot. The whole family can end up in the bathroom. Mom was doing a fresh up at the mirror. I cancel her action because hubby wanted to kiss her. Then they start talking in the bathroom and dad sits on the toilet. The next thing the kids go into the bathroom. One with food, 2nd with a drink and the 3rd one doing homework. Dad gets a drink and sits back on the toilet. Other kids start to do homework.

This reminds me of when my own kids were small and I could not get a moments peace. I would go do something and before I knew it I would have 2-3 little ones underfoot. (this includes going to the bathroom)

Yeah but it's embarrassing when my teen sim still hasn't grown out of it :p
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012
  • Options
    AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    lol Oh ... I misread your post the first time. I thought you said teen son. omg! But you were not in real life mode.

Yeah, because real life teens, especially boys do not follow Mom into the bathroom. Your are lucky if you can get them into the same car as his/her parents. lol

But it all changes again after age 21-22. The kids like Mom and Dad again!
  • Options
    dance34056dance34056 Posts: 15 New Member
    Hahah sometimes one of my sims is on the toilet and another sim just walks straight into the bathroom and they start talking. It's quite funny actually
  • Options
    NotThatOneGuyNotThatOneGuy Posts: 68 Member
    Everytime a slob sim comes over to visit my sims, he/she never fails to dig through my trash and throw it in my yard. Makes me wish there was a murder option in the sims' social interaction menu!

Not a real life thing, but I found it oddly entertaining and infuriating at the same time.
    goat.gifaa6f9c8d1fc81c6596939ec80fce0e42-goat-jumps-on-bed.gif
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    AnnLee87 wrote: »

Days go by I don't enter the bathroom with food nor drinks. So does my family.
    Nobody ever did their homework on the toilet either.
    I don't find it realistic at all to be honest.
    5JZ57S6.png