Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Problems with Gourmet Cooking after patch..[FIXED]

allisoneg02allisoneg02 Posts: 2,870 Member
So now all of a sudden my sims won't cook any of the meals which require actual stove cooking when making gourmet foods. They get to a point they stop wave their hands in the air and the food vanishes leaving an empty bowl or whatever. I tried moving counters around, tried resetting sim. I do have 2 mods, the genetic one and the no genocide mod. Anyone else having this issue?
- Check out my youtube channel and my sims 4 legacy on tumblr-
alliesim02
The Scott Legacy
Post edited by allisoneg02 on

Comments

• Options
    WithoutBrain1234WithoutBrain1234 Posts: 126 Member
    That is really weird... try to go around town with them and then come back to the house, make a new save game slot and start playing there from now on
  • Options
    Thanks, I'll try that if I can get back on later tonight or tomorrow! It is a really strange bug.
    alliesim02
    The Scott Legacy
  • Options
    WithoutBrain1234WithoutBrain1234 Posts: 126 Member
    > @allisoneg02 said:
    > Thanks, I'll try that if I can get back on later tonight or tomorrow! It is a really strange bug.

Yes it is, if it works please tell me :) I'm having that sorta bug too
  • Options
    > @allisoneg02 said:<br />
    > Thanks, I'll try that if I can get back on later tonight or tomorrow! It is a really strange bug.<br />
    <br />
    Yes it is, if it works please tell me :) I'm having that sorta bug too

Ok I fixed it.. I feel pretty dumb though.. lol My sim had recently gotten promoted and I put the pot rack she received over the stove.. that was blocking her from cooking! DUR! Maybe check and make sure there isn't anything in the way to see if that helps!!
    alliesim02
    The Scott Legacy