Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Expansion Pack Do you want in Ts4?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Kingleo91Kingleo91 Posts: 2 New Member
    A mall expansion..sims could go to the mall shop, eat,and hangout. Adult and teens could get jobs working at a fast food place, retail, and janitor. The mall would have an arcade for children and teens, a toddler center so the toddlers would have a place to play while the parents shop. A movie theater for family night out and date nights
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited August 2018
    Seasons, Pets, Business, Magic (real expansion like sims 1) and vacations with swiming option and islands and new things, and when I say "new things" I'm saying things really new and good, not Into the "Flop" -.-

Into the Future was cool, it only flopped cuz it was the last pack for sims 3.
    Tarruvi wrote: »
    I would like to see The Sims 4 Bon Voyage, and Bigfoot return.

Bring back the Bigfoot, EA.
  • Options
    ToffeeTipToffeeTip Posts: 10 New Member
    Generations! More stuff to do, especially for Elders and Teens. I'd also love to see my sims struggle with midlife crisis again. :D
  • Options
    SinningSimmerSinningSimmer Posts: 18 Member
    > @hjuil said:
    > Generations! More stuff to do, especially for Elders and Teens. I'd also love to see my sims struggle with midlife crisis again. :D

Honestly, that is like my dream. To have more family-oriented options!
  • Options
    MissMoonieMissMoonie Posts: 3 New Member
    Im new to the game and I’m very surprised that University doesn’t exist. Also, gardening/farming and more family things like Generations from Sims 3.
  • Options
    Schocki2Schocki2 Posts: 3 New Member
    I would be very happy about a royal pack.

In the pack you could make your Sim king and create a royal family. In addition, you could introduce taxes there and thus earn money and hire staff, for example, court jesters. Butler and others closed staff. For the create a Sim mode I would add royal dresses and suits you could add as an addition also crowns.