Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BUGGED SIMS HEELP

Hey guys so I was playing sims right now, and I told my male sim to fix some toilets and showers around the house. When he finished he just kept on doing the animation and he had to go to work. So I just shift clicked him and hit resetsim option. Now, everybody is stuck doing what they're doin, my baby is crying and there is nobody to make it stop! NONE OF MY SIMS CAN DO ANYTHING! Please help!!!

Comments

• Options
    WithoutBrain1234WithoutBrain1234 Posts: 126 Member
    > @WithoutBrain1234 said:
    > Hey guys so I was playing sims right now, and I told my male sim to fix some toilets and showers around the house. When he finished he just kept on doing the animation and he had to go to work. So I just shift clicked him and hit resetsim option. Now, everybody is stuck doing what they're doin, my baby is crying and there is nobody to make it stop! NONE OF MY SIMS CAN DO ANYTHING! Please help!!!
    AND NOW, I chose manage worlds so I could go back again on my family, but it only appears the loading screen loading and loading and DOES NOTHING! IT DOESEN'T EVEN LET ME CLOSE THE GAME!
  • Options
    > @WithoutBrain1234 said:
    > AND NOW, I chose manage worlds so I could go back again on my family, but it only appears the loading screen loading and loading and DOES NOTHING! IT DOESEN'T EVEN LET ME CLOSE THE GAME!

Ok, NOW my ''1,2,3'' doesen't work to advance the time! HELP OMG SO MANY PROBLEMS WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING?!
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    How long ago did you last save? You might be able just to use Task Manager to close down the program and reopen your previous save (not the autosave, though, perhaps, if you're trying to avoid whatever glitched).
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    > @luthienrising said:
    > How long ago did you last save? You might be able just to use Task Manager to close down the program and reopen your previous save (not the autosave, though, perhaps, if you're trying to avoid whatever glitched).

Yes, I did that yesterday, and then they finished the action they were trying to do and glitched again :(