Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

RESULTS: Tacky Holiday Sweater Poll

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I hope they'll show a screenshot next week of sims wearing the sweaters.
  • Options
    Alistair_32Alistair_32 Posts: 1,261 Member
    I like #4 but I'd rather have #10.
    Oh, well.
  • Options
    LysandersgrrlLysandersgrrl Posts: 56 Member
    Yay! It was the one I voted for. My second choice was 10. Can't wait. :)
  • Options
    makanivalurmakanivalur Posts: 284 Member
    Yay! It was the one I voted for, definitely my favourite! So looking forward to it! <3
  • Options
    SparklySabsSparklySabs Posts: 67 Member
    I liked 8 and 6 and 4 so at least one of my faves won
  • Options
    Adam_B05Adam_B05 Posts: 4 New Member
    hello all,

I just purchased the sims 4 premium edition for my girlfriend for christmas, I also built her a custom computer that is being hooked up to her tv. my questions are: 1- what is more important, mouse or keyboard? 2- is there a certain kind/brand that works better for sims? (pc version btw) when she was playin on my xbox she said that certain things are hard to do with the controller than if she had a keyboard, so I want to make sure she has the best device for what she needs it for. any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. thanks ohh and wireless is a must
  • Options
    mellowyellow311mellowyellow311 Posts: 171 Member
    edited November 2014
    4 is cute in a ugly Christmas sweater kind of way.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    mrln1975 wrote: »
    who cares about sweaters. If there is no snow! :'(

Plenty of places don't get snow but get cold enough for sweaters; can get pretty chilly here in the Bay Area.

Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Adam_B05 wrote: »
    hello all, <br />
    <br />
    I just purchased the sims 4 premium edition for my girlfriend for christmas, I also built her a custom computer that is being hooked up to her tv. my questions are: 1- what is more important, mouse or keyboard? 2- is there a certain kind/brand that works better for sims? (pc version btw) when she was playin on my xbox she said that certain things are hard to do with the controller than if she had a keyboard, so I want to make sure she has the best device for what she needs it for. any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. thanks ohh and wireless is a must

I'd say both are equally necessary -- there are a lot of keyboard shortcuts that help out (for things like pause, speed, etc.) but you'll need the mouse to help direct your Sims from point A to point B. I play on an iMac with Windows 7 partition so can't really speak as to brands but I have a standard mouse and that seems to work just fine. Been thinking of asking for the Steel Series Sims 4 mouse though for Christmas just because it looks so cool. B)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Hello Simguru B Chick. Any chance we can see a screenshot of sims wearing the sweater tomorrow before TGiving?
  • Options
    GlamourSimmerGlamourSimmer Posts: 238 Member
    #4 is cute! I probably would let my male sims wear it though lol but my girls should love it!
    Sim is life !
    Gaming Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjdolzKVXRHZhBiMKXTdofw ( Don't be afraid to go subscribe )
  • Options
    SimGuruBChickSimGuruBChick Posts: 1,013 SimGuru (retired)
    Hello Simguru B Chick. Any chance we can see a screenshot of sims wearing the sweater tomorrow before TGiving?

Lol, no :D
    SimGuruBChick
    Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations
    Thanks to 06bon06 for my lovely new signature pic

p8sfgs0mgkwd.jpg
  • Options
    MRSAMELLAMRSAMELLA Posts: 38 Member
    I wish we could have them all , They are so nice ..
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top